Torie Findlay Designs

Calgary AB T3H 2C2
Torie Findlay Designs

Reviews for Torie Findlay Designs

Amazing vision

We approached Torie with an idea for a full kitchen tear down, with little knowledge about redoing the space! Torie has incredible vision that I lack. She was able to not only design the layout but assist us in all the areas I have no clue about, to create a modern, classic functional space that I could never have dreamed up myself. I highly recommend leaving it in the hands of Torie, and everything will come out beautifully.

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. I really enjoyed working with you on your project!

Torie Findlay, BAID
Torie Findlay Designs, Calgary AB

Kitchen renovation

Torie was a pleasure to work with. She recently worked with us on our kitchen renovation drawing up the plans and measurements and helping us with finishes such as paint, lighting and tile. I had many of my own ideas and Torie helped those visions come to life. I look forward to working with her on future projects.

Thanks for leaving such a lovely review! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Torie Findlay, BAID
Torie Findlay Designs, Calgary AB

HartFamily in Toronto
HartFamily in Toronto

Great ideas and always quick to respond

Torie was so informative, personable and always quick to respond throughout our renovation. She had wonderful ideas on colors and space organization. She worked with our contract in a seamless manner. We would recommend Torie to help anyone with their design needs for their future renovations.

More about Torie Findlay Designs

ABOUT US
Since our founding in 2011, TF Designs has been transforming spaces and developing new ways to recreate your favourite spots. We are here to help you design the space you’ve always wished you could live in.
Your home is very personal, and so is our approach to making it look and feel like it is your very own. We’re your partner, but we’re also your advocate, and take every necessary step to satisfy your vision. Set up your meeting today to see what we can do for you.

I am a graduate of the Bachelor of Applied Interior Design program from Mount Royal University. I specialize in residential renovation projects; my services include drafting, space planning, and specifications for fixtures/finishes/furniture.

We're social here: