The Hub Vaughan

Reviews for The Hub Vaughan

Jan Hynes in Markham
Jan Hynes in Markham

Executive Storage

I have recently moved into a condo while we are renovating our home. I came across this facility that offers customized shelving in the storage unit. It has been a life saver these past few weeks, I highly recommend checking out this gorgeous facility.

Thank you for your comment!

Office Space

This is a wonderful place to start your business. They have office and coworking space, a huge plus is get to network with other tenants. Their prices are great! The girls at the front desk are great and super helpful and provide great customer service!

Thanks so much for your review!

Lisa in Brampton
Lisa in Brampton

The Hub

I rented a storage unit from the hub and I real appreciated the temperature controlled environment for my items. That are precious to me. The staff very knowledgeable, I highly recommend the wonderful facility that the The Hub offer. Much much more.

Thank you for your response!

More about The Hub Vaughan

The Hub Vaughan most certainly has a storage solution that meets any and all of your storage needs. We also provide on-site services like packing supplies, and have an easy drive-up access so that you can complete your move quickly. Our facility is clean and secure with units accessible only by key fob/ private entry.