Maax Electrical Services Inc.

Airdrie AB T4B 0V8
Electricians
Maax Electrical Services Inc.

Reviews for Maax Electrical Services Inc.

Tomas
Tomas

Electrical services

Dilbag did a number of small projects in our house: installed dimmer switches, added electrical outlets, installed pot lights, and installed a bathroom fan. Dilbag did outstanding job - he even caught some issues with a previous electrical work. He kept communicating with us throughout the project to make sure we are up to date on everything. Dilbag is very knowledgeable, dedicated and pays attention to detail, all of which is required to entrust electrician with the safety of our home! Dilbag is also an ethical person: I paid in cash and he came back to pay me back $60 that I overpaid him! Yes, such honest people still exist!!! Highly highly recommended!

Eric
Eric

Fast, Professional, and Well Priced

Normally, high quality work comes with an equally high price tag. This is not the case when you hire Dilbag and his team. He was precise and professional the whole time he was doing his work. In addition to that, even though the work ran a little longer than he expected he stuck to his original quoted price.
I could not recommend Maax Electric any higher. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!

Azaz
Azaz

Electric wiring of basement renovation

Very friendly, fast with good quality of work, I have number of changes to initial work scope, Dilbagh is very knowledgeable and easy to deal with and provide good economical solutions and all these changes were done without any problems.
I highly recommend this company and definitely will use them again.

Core
Core

Full Restaurant Electrical commercial work

Wonderful service, cant ask for more from Dilbag full of knowledge . I would highly recommend this company for any commercial , Residential and Industrial work.

thank you for recommending!

Benjamin
Benjamin

Full walkout basement

Maxx Electrical was hired by is to clean up the mess that was made by an other so called electrical company. They clearly did not know what they were doing. After we hired Maxx, they took ownership of the project right from the start and ripped off all the wiring that was done by the previous company.

Maxx did not only do a great job but also explained their workmanship during the walkthrough and after the inspection. Inspection was a walk in the park and passed with flying colors.

Maxx is our go to company for any residential or commecial work.

We are an IT firm, so we do use them for cable drops, cat5 work and patch management work as well.

Thank you for continued great service.

Thank you so Much for the feedback .

Geoff
Geoff

Basement development electrical work

Dilbag and his team have done a great electrical job on my legal basement development. He initially provided suggestions for the work but he did not push me to do what he wanted to be done and did not up-sell me. As the project has progressed I have found him to be friendly and responsive, although efficient he has taken the time to do the work properly and not quickly which is something that I appreciate. It is not just me but the electrical inspector (for rough-in) who also advised me of the high quality of work. That being said he has also run cat 6a throughout my house and understands how to set up a home network. So when hiring Dilbag you are not just getting an individual who is an electrician only. I highly recommend Dilbag for all of your electrical needs.

Thank you Geoff for the feedback !! we will keep quality work and customer satisfaction our top priority.

More about Maax Electrical Services Inc.

Specialist in Residential and commercial Electrical Services