Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

Tree Service
Barrie ON L4M 2J9
Tree Service
Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

Reviews for Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

stump removal

Representative responded immediately to our request for a quote. In particular, when we were given a time of arrival they were here. The job was completely quickly and the cleanup afterwards left nothing for us to do. If/when we need tree work done they will be called.

Thanks so much Joanne! We do our best to not waste our clients' time :) We look forward to working with you in the future!

David in Barrie
David in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Northshore Tree Experts

Northshore did a great job in pruning some long neglected trees. Job was done quickly and clean up even quicker. Nice personable service and would recommend for all your tree needs.

That's wonderful to hear David - thank you! We're so happy you were pleased with the work, as it was a pleasure to do.

Gail Verwey
Gail Verwey

Tree & Bush Removal

I am more than pleased with the tree / bushes removal done by Northshore Tree Experts. They are a very professional team and I might add they leave the site very tidy. I give them a 5 out of 5!

Thanks Gail! We are so appreciative :)

barrystrandberg in Barrie
barrystrandberg in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Professional and safe.

Johnny removed a large jack pine from our yard recently. They were very safe, professional and did a great job of clean up. I would recommend them to remove any type of tree.

Thanks Barry - that means a lot. We're so happy you're pleased with the work!

Sandersons in
Sandersons in
0 reviews , ON

Tree service

They took down 2 huge pine trees quickly and quietly with no mess left behind. Competitive pricing, very professional and tremendous quality of work. We highly recommend Northshore Tree Service!

Thanks so much! We're glad you were pleased, so don't hesitate to call again should you find yourself in need of more tree work :)

K Stepehenson in Barrie
K Stepehenson in Barrie

Tree trimming and pruning

Excellent service and workmanship! I would highly recommend North shore Tree Experts. The response time to requesting a quote was great! The work completed service was excellent! Very polite and professional !

Thank you! We're so pleased you're happy with the work!

Elizabeth in Barrie
Elizabeth in Barrie

Tree removal

It was a very efficient service. Good follow up to my request. Clean up was well very done. Very organized. Would definitely use this service again. Highly recommended. Thanks again

Thanks Elizabeth! It was a pleasure meeting you & doing the work!

David in Holland Landing
David in Holland Landing

Backyard tree prunning

This is a family-owned business that shows they actually care about their job.
Very friendly, and excellent customer service.
I call for a quote and they went to my house the same day to determine the work required,
The gentleman is a certified arborist with good knowledge of the care and maintenance of the trees.
I needed a lift and general pruning service, which was quoted at a fair price for the amount of work.
They came to perform the job on time and with all the necessary equipment and tools.
There was no incidents, accidents, or near misses. Since every cut was meticulously planned before.
After they finished the service. They asked me for a review, to see if I was satisfied with the job.
They cleaned up all the branches and leaves, leaving no mess behind.
I believe the difference between Northshore tree experts and other likes in the area, is they actually care for the job and do it n a way you are happy with the end result.

Thanks David - that means a lot! We really do care about the work we do and the clients we serve.

Vlively in Barrie
Vlively in Barrie

Tree guys

Super efficient and friendly tree guys. No damage, and they cleaned up perfectly! Super knowledgeable about trees, fair price for a tricky large tree to take down. They were in control of the branches at all times.

Thanks guys - we really enjoyed working for you!

More about Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

Northshore Tree Experts is a fully-insured, family-owned tree service providing the best arboriculture services in Simcoe County. We provide tree removal, pruning, cabling, and stump grinding. Our foundation is simple - honest work, and quality care. We are committed to providing only the best - just ask our clients!
Looking for Tree Service pros in Barrie?