Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

Barrie ON L4M 2J9
Tree Service
Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

L. Perrin from Midhurst
L. Perrin from Midhurst
4 reviews Midhurst, ON

Tree Removal

Northshore Tree Experts, run by Johnny and Jessica Corner, provided the best tree removal service I've had to date. I got a quick, fair quote, professional work done and the best clean up of the site I could imagine. The crew was friendly, and hard working. I highly recommend this family run business and will use them again in the future.

Thanks Lisa! We're looking forward to working with you again as well :)

Beverly in Toronto
Beverly in Toronto

Tree trimming

The guys from Northshore Tree Experts really performed like "Experts!" They worked safely, took their time and made all the proper decisions when trimming my tree. The view from my kitchen window is so much nicer now! Thank you!

Thanks so much Beverly! Enjoy the view this summer :)

Dan
Dan

Tree Removals

NorthShore Tree Experts were courteous and professional. I received a call back right away, quote the next day and 2 trees removed early the next week. Very reasonable price and performed the work safely, carefully and in the time they estimated. Cleaned everything up completely. Would recommend their service.

Thanks Dan! We'd recommend you as a client any day ;)

Irena in East Gwillimbury
Irena in East Gwillimbury
1 review Sharon, ON

Tree removal and stump grinding.

I had a great experience. Johnny is very knowledgeable and he will answer all the questions you have. He and his crew were on time, did an amazing job I was truly impressed. My place look amazing now thanks to Northshore Tree Expert.
Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Irena!

Scott in Mississauga
Scott in Mississauga

Tree Removal Service

We came home one day to a card on our door for some tree services and one of the staff going door to door offering services. We weren’t ready to have any work done but knew we would need some work the following year. Johnny was diligent in following up with us and I had him over to quote some tree removal as we are getting a pool installed. His prices were reasonable and his availability was on schedule with what we needed. They showed up with crew of professionally equipped and dressed guys who obviously take their work serious. We had over 30 trees removed and they worked hard and efficiently. They were respectful and careful. Their clean up was also above my expectations. I will now recommend this company to my clients, friends and family. We had a great experience and paid a fair price. Which is rare to find these days.

Wow! Thanks so much Scott! I will be sure to pass this one along to the crew so they get a chance to read that their hard work is paying off.
Enjoy the pool!

Kody in Toronto
Kody in Toronto

Tree and stump removal

We hired Northshore Tree Experts to remove several trees and grind the stumps down for our fence installation. They were on time, friendly and left our backyard cleaner than they found it. We could not recommend them enough and will use them for any future needs!! Thanks so much Johnny and Jessica!

Thank you Kody! We appreciate the recommendations!

Batty
Batty
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Professional and Efficient

Great experience with Northshore Tree Experts today. I had an Ash tree that already had signs of the Ash Bore infestation. They came by this morning and removed the tree to the level I wanted within 1 hour. Johnny and his team are friendly, work safely and professional

Thank you very much - we were so happy to work with you (finally!) haha.

Nancy Arcand
Nancy Arcand

Tree removal service

Wonderful family business. Really know their stuff and great to work with. Took our tall trees down in total safety and care. They were exactly as promised and even did post removal yard clean up!. Cannot recommend highly enough and we are recommending to all our friends.

Thank you Nancy! It was great working with you.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Great service!

Efficient, friendly and great clean up. This is the second time we had Johnny take a tree down on our backyard. We will definitely be calling him again if needed.

Thank you Susan! We were so pleased to work with you again!

shane in Brantford
shane in Brantford

Tree removal

Northshore, are very professional. They gave me a date and had the work done when they said they would, the area was cleaned up and debris removed better then I imagined. The tree was a large sugar maple probably 30 + + feet tall. Throughout the process Johnny was incredibly polite professional and customer focused unlike many other trades people / contractors. Johnny was in contact with me throughout and contacted me days prior to let me know that thing are still going as planned.
I would and will recommend them. Thanks Northshore, Johnny and team.

Thank you so much Shane! Wow - way to make us feel good!

More about Northshore Tree Experts Inc.

Northshore Tree Experts is a fully-insured, family-owned tree service providing the best arboriculture services in Simcoe County. We provide tree removal, pruning, cabling, and stump grinding. Our foundation is simple - honest work, and quality care. We are committed to providing only the best - just ask our clients!