416 Contractor

Reviews for 416 Contractor

kaikkonen
kaikkonen
0 reviews Mount Forest, ON

4,000 square foot, 2 floor building (Bible Barn)

esign allows for multifunctional use and we are so thankful for Stephens team and 416 Contractor for bringing this building project to fruition. We have received so many good compliments on the building!

Beth
Beth
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Total remodel of Bathrooms and kitchen

I do not have an eye for design, Stephen does!
I am blown away by the outcome. it is beyond my expectations.
I am sure i just increased the value of my home. I could live in my bathroom.

More about 416 Contractor

Quality Built Homes, Additions, Renovations, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basement Finishing, Roofing, Stucco, Garages, Sheds, Flooring, Water Damage, Fire-Smoke Damage, Painting, Plastering.