H2O Basement Waterproofing Inc.

Oakville ON L6H 6C1
Waterproofing
H2O Basement Waterproofing Inc.

Reviews for H2O Basement Waterproofing Inc.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Basement Waterproofing

Leaking basement in block wall. The service from H2O was excellent, from start to finish. The owners arrived next day from online quote request to assess. Quote received that day. Pricing very competitive. Utility locates quickly turned around and team completed work in one day. I was kept updated throughout the day and H2O took special care to preserve adjacent plantings and clean up so that the site was in great shape when they left, including no damage to lawn, paving stones, etc.. Very happy with the overall experience!

Thank you for choosing H2o Waterproofing

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Exterior Waterproofing and repair

The team at H2O Waterproofing is fantastic.

I previously had waterproofing done by KP Waterproofing/Albatross, and the company didn't do a good job at all. Our finished basement had to be partially demoed during a renovation, and we realized water was leaking in from outside. This caused black mold everywhere over time. We thought this is impossible because we waterproofed seven years ago. I thought that's ok, we have a 20-year warranty. I called the original company, and they said they weren't in business anymore and said too bad and weren't going to honour the warranty.

Now left in a tough spot, I had to search for a new company but was also leary after being burned by the previous one.

H2O Waterproofing came to the rescue. Jakub, Jerry and Oscar did an excellent job! First, they did this when temperatures started dropping, and we had a couple of below 0 days in which they couldn't work. It was no problem because the next day when we had decent temperatures, they promptly showed up and finished the job.

Also, the materials used were of better quality than what was used previously. The crew kept me informed every step of the way. They diagnosed the problems, fixed them and cleaned up after they were done.

They're very professional, courteous and genuine guys. I can't recommend them enough!

Thank you for choosing H2o Waterproofing Basement

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair foundation crack

Thanks H2O for an excellent job. Very professional and hard-working. Worked through a very hot day and completed the entire side of the house in 12 hours. I would highly recommend their work ethic and the price is very reasonable. A job well done. Cheers.

Lora ( Waterdown)
Lora ( Waterdown)
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior Waterproofing in Waterdown

Excellent experience with H2O. Affordable price. Work was completed on time. Workers left area very clean after they had completed the work. Very pleased. These guys very professional and very polite! They did answer to all my questions! They are exactly know what they are doing! Would highly recommend using H2O for all your waterproofing needs. See photos before and after completed work
Amazing service! Thanks so much to all and special to Natalia and Jerry! Lora

Private User reviews Drumbo, ON

Exterior basement waterproofing

The team was very professional from start to finish. Great people, hard working, honest, and made sure the project was done right. I would highly recommend H20 to anyone looking to have their basement waterproofed!

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you.

Waterproofing basement

Thank you so much for a great service. H2o waterproofing is the company to go with I would and I will recommend H2o Waterproofing .Quality service, very professional company ,thanks

Thank you!!!

Joanna K. in Milton
Joanna K. in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Excellent & Professional Work

The team was professional from beginning to end. Dealing with all the workers was a great pleasure. Great communication skills allowed me to be understand how and why things were being done which included the timeline of the job completion. I did not see workers standing around, wasting time, other than taking a lunch break. They kept the work area as clean as possible, paying special attention to clean up at the end of the day. Their work on my property required them to dig partially by hand while most of the work was done by an excavator. I would highly recommend the H2O Waterproofing company for any size waterproofing job as they proved to be very trustworthy and reliable as well as very polite.

Thank you!!

Oscar konarski in Toronto
Oscar konarski in Toronto

Indoor waterproofing

H20 waterproofing did an excellent job on doing my basement (indoor). Nadly, jerry and Jacob did the most amazing job I could have ever imagined. They explained how everything worked and also walked me through steps when I asked them what was going on . Work was done very professionally and I would blindly recommend this company to anyone AMAZING WORK!!! Never been more satisfied Thank you for such an awesome experience

We appreciate your review and are very glad you chose to work with our company!
Sincerely ,
H20 Waterproofing

Kazimierz
Kazimierz

water proofing basement

good job with good price and professional service.Quality and friendly service .Cleaning after job was done -absolutely perfect

We appreciate very much your kind words. Thank you for choosing our company. Sincerely H2o Waterproofing

More about H2O Basement Waterproofing Inc.

H2O Waterproofing is a family owned and operated business offering professional and comprehensive waterproofing services in GTA and surrounding areas. We have been serving both homeowners as well as large companies for many years.

We live by integrity, honesty and the highest quality of service while maintaining competitive prices. H2O Waterproofing is here for your needs!

We can help you with any project, big or small, providing professional assistance in adapting the design and selection of the ideal waterproofing solution for your home. We're always just a phone call away (905-617-4749) to assist you!