Hired Hands Group Inc.

Lawn Maintenance
Hamilton ON L9H 5V5
Lawn Maintenance
Hired Hands Group Inc.

Reviews for Hired Hands Group Inc.

Lawn care services

I’ve been a client of Hired Hands for the past 5 years and I have been very pleased with the service and the results. My lawn has never looked better!

Thank you! We really do value our new and returning clients! Looking forward to more great years of service!

PRODUCT AND SERVICE

I have put my trust in Hire Hands for quite a few years, and I have not been disappointed. If there is a problem with the lawns, one phone call and a specialist will come to give us advice as to what can be done.
I am very happy with their service. Thank you.

Thank you! We will always be here to help out!

jmoryta in Hamilton
jmoryta in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

repairs to lawn, adjusting sprinkler heads

They came in and top dressed and seeded damaged grass from skunk digging for grubs in lawn.
Sprinkler heads had sunk over time and Carlos adjusted them to the correct height.

Thank you! Having animals digging up your lawn is no fun. Glad we could get you back on track!

rmoore19
rmoore19

Annual lawn care program

I have been a client of hired Hands for the past several years and I recommend this program to anyone who desires a lush, healthy lawn during the growing season. Fertilizer applications are done in a tim ely manner and by experienced, friendly staff.

A few years ago I had a sprinkler system installed in my lawn and the job was completed in a professional manner and finished on budget and time.

I have recommended the services of Hired Hands to several friends and neighbours, many of whom have enrolled.

Thank you for the great review! Having great customers like yourself makes our job easy. Looking forward to another great season!

Ron Danielsen in Dundas
Ron Danielsen in Dundas
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Lawn care

Hired Hands has always provided excellent service, and fast response to our needs. Our lawn is beautiful. They installed garden lighting which provides a wonderful a ambiance in the evening and an irrigation system that provides sufficient moisture in our sandy soil that foes not hokd moisture easily.

Thank you for the kind words Ron! It is always a pleasure doing work on your property!

Lawn Care

This is my 3rd season with Hired Hands Group. Right from the first assessment the people with whom I've dealt have been very polite, helpful, and willing to answer any questions both on the phone or after an application. And, my lawn's appearance has improved greatly.

Thank you! We encourage our clients to ask as many questions as they like. We are always here to help!

Sparkie in Hamilton
Sparkie in Hamilton

Lawn Care

They always leave a note stating that they have been attending to our lawn with the name of the technician and what work they have completed...great job...keep up the work

Thank you for the review! We leave those slips to ensure our clients get the best results from our applications. We can always let you know any special instructions over the phone as well!

ahq543 in Hamilton
ahq543 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very reliable and their work is great

They are very reliable. I have had their services for the last 4-5 years and have had no issues. The work is great, great customer service. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you kindly! Always here to help!

Lawn Care

We have used Hired Hands for over 15 years. We have always been pleased with their service. Our lawn is always in good shape. They provide excellent services, are always on time, give quality advice and are on top of the latest products for a healthy, sustainable lawn. They ensure that the products they use are environmentally friendly. Most important, they are responsive to our questions in a timely fashion. We are looking forward to many more years of a good relationship with Hired Hands!

Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to stay innovative, while offering key advice to keep your lawn looking it's best!

Judesom in Hamilton
Judesom in Hamilton

Lawn maintenance

I have used Hired Hands for the past few years to service my lawn. I have noticed year after year, the lawn is lush and green. Every time I have called the office to ask questions, Chris has always been extremely helpful making sure I have the best service plan for my property. I feel like I am getting very personalized service. Thanks Hired Hands!

Thank you for the kind words! Always a pleasure!

More about Hired Hands Group Inc.

The Hired Hands Group has been serving the Golden Horseshoe area and parts of southern Ontario since 1988. We provide the highest quality of care for your lawn. With our extensive knowledge and experience in lawn care we guarantee our custom packages ensure your lawn receives the specific care that it needs. We also offer lawn sprinkler installation and service for residential and commercial properties. Our third division is landscape lighting, which will allow you to enjoy the beauty of your landscape at night as well as the day!