Hired Hands Group Inc.

Lawn Maintenance
Hamilton ON L9H 5V5
Lawn Maintenance
Hired Hands Group Inc.

Reviews for Hired Hands Group Inc.

Ian Johnson in Hamilton
Ian Johnson in Hamilton

lawn care experts

I was a customer of hired hands lawn care for years. One day I decided to try one of the big guys in lawn care. I was not satisfied and have returned to Hired hands for their expertise in all aspects of my lawn care needs

Thank you Ian! We will continue to provide great service for many years to come!

Will in Hamilton
Will in Hamilton

Landscaping

I have been using this company for a few years now and I am entirely satisfied with their service which comes at a reasonable price. Communication is excellent and they always let you know what service they have performed and when. Highly recommended

Thank you! We will always be here to help!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn care

What a great group. They know who I am, giving solid honest advice About our lawn care. We have used the service for 3 years. They are very helpful reminding me what my package. Included each year. Well done to Hired Hands. Our lawn is healthy and pet friendly.

Thank you kindly! Always here to help!

keith
keith
2 reviews Milton, ON

lawn care, irrigation system

regular lawn treatments, also installed irrigation/drainage system - work has been done professionally and effectively - good communication including regular updates and treatment options - overall very satisfied with the services

Thanks Keith! We will keep it up!

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Lawn Service, Fertilization and Weed Control

We noticed our neighbour's grass was much thicker and greener than ours, so after discussing their secret - Hired Hands - we engaged Hired Hands as well to provide lawn service. Service has been prompt, with appropriate notices provided and post-service care well explained. We are very happy with their service for our lawn.

Glad we can help!!

Geraldine in Ancaster
Geraldine in Ancaster

Lawn service

Always good service. Have used for several years for weed control and maintenance and have never had any problem. Always post a notice of what they have done. Polite and helpful.

Thank you kindly. We will keep up the great work!

John Pryke in Hamilton
John Pryke in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lawn services - fertilizer, aeration, weed control

I have been a Hired Hands customer since I moved to Ancaster about 14 years ago. They have always provided timely service and good advice when I have needed them, at a much more reasonable cost compared to the other larger companies. They bring very personalized service with a community feel.

Thank you John! We are happy to service great clients like yourself!

Bill Lobodici in Ancaster
Bill Lobodici in Ancaster
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exceed expectations

My lawn has improved dramatically since using Hired Hands. My biggest mistake was leaving for 1 year but sure glad to be back.
itvis much easier cutting a lawn that has rich strong grass

Thank you Bill! We are happy to service great clients like yourself!

More about Hired Hands Group Inc.

The Hired Hands Group has been serving the Golden Horseshoe area and parts of southern Ontario since 1988. We provide the highest quality of care for your lawn. With our extensive knowledge and experience in lawn care we guarantee our custom packages ensure your lawn receives the specific care that it needs. We also offer lawn sprinkler installation and service for residential and commercial properties. Our third division is landscape lighting, which will allow you to enjoy the beauty of your landscape at night as well as the day!