Huntington General Inc.

89 Healey Rd, unit #3 Caledon ON L7E 5A8
Huntington General Inc.

Reviews for Huntington General Inc.

Fatima in Brampton
Fatima in Brampton

Outdoor cabana, outdoor BBQ and basement renovations we highly recommend

I would highly recommend Huntington General as they have been our top choice for any of our home renovations. We are so happy with our outdoor cabana, outdoor BBQ area and our most recent basement renovations. Both Andy and Jerry have been a true pleasure to deal with as they have always understood our vision and worked within our budget and no surprises. Furthermore, they were on time with our renovations and were always very good at communicating with us. We highly recommend them and are so happy with all their work.

Thank you Fatima for your great review. You are a loyal customer and we really appreciate your help in sharing the word about us. We're here for you anytime.
Andy

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement renovation

I would recommend Huntington to anyone! We had an excellent experience with Andy and his team. The basement has become the family favourite gathering space now!
Top quality work on our built-in-TV unit, mini kitchen, full bathroom and bedroom. They showed up when they said they would, they were on time and on budget. There were no surprises, we appreciated the constant updates on timing and next steps throughout the process. Excellent communication! I will definitely use Huntington again.

We are so pleased to hear that you are really enjoying your new space. It was a pleasure and we looking forward to your next project.
Andy

Steven in Markham
Steven in Markham
0 reviews , ON

Duplex/Triplex Full renovation and conversion

Jerry and his team did an amazing job they were on time and on budget, Great decision making in tight situations and top quality craftsmanship throughout ! I never had to worry when Huntington General was on the Job ! I Highly recommend this Contractor to all. This project is one my investment properties that Huntington General took the lead on and was able to breeze through the engineers drawings and the city of New Tecumseth's strict recommendations to create a legal accessory apartment with no complications. Jerry and Andy finished two weeks ahead of schedule and I was able to fill the units to start creating positive cash flow !! Thanks again guys, I'll see you on the next project! (Before and After Photos)

Thank you Steven for your kind words, We work hard to meet expectations and we are happy to hear that we made it happen.
Jerry

Anurag in Brantford
Anurag in Brantford

Kitchen and Bathrooms

Unbelievable service by Jerry, his professionalism is unparalleled. He builds such an amazing relationship with his customer that he made us feel like family. His communication throughout the entire process was amazing, he would keep up us updated the entire time. He makes it easy to understand exactly what is he doing step by step, especially to someone that is not in the trade. His quality in his work and materials speak for itself, we've got so many compliments on our renovations it's mind blowing. Pricing wise, he was very competitive and we were satisfied. He completed the work right on time with no delays! His honesty and transparency were greatly appreciated, as that is not always easy to find. We would definitely hire this company again, no questions asked! We are already looking into more renovations with them!

Hi Anurag, thank you for the heart felt review. We take pride in each of our projects, and we like to form great relationships with our customers. Looking forward to our next project.
Jerry

Betty in Woodbridge
Betty in Woodbridge

Kitchen, Bathroom and Basement Renovation

I first hired this company 10 years ago to finish my basement. The reason I chose this company over others is that one of the owners, Andy, has a Architectural Technology education background at Humber College. Once the work was done, I was extremely satisfied with their work in terms of Design, Workmanship and Work Habit. They make the best of use of the space I have, I don't have to do any repair over the past 10 years and they do clean up after work each time that they were in the house. They deliver what they promised with quality. Therefore, I have been hiring them back over the past 10 years to do any reno work such as remodeling the bathrooms and kitchen. Since I am not really talented with colour, they even give me suggestions on the choices of material and colour matching during my renovation. The most recent work they did for me is my Kitchen Reno in the Fall of 2020. All of my friend who saw my new kitchen fall in love with the style and colour, so as my new Master ensuite. I definitely recommend this company for any home renovation and addition.

Thank you Betty for your kind words and thank you for trusting us with all your work over these years. It's always a pleasure and we look forward to serving you again.

More about Huntington General Inc.

Huntington General Inc. has built its reputation upon providing quality craftsmanship and service to our clients. We have skills and knowledge to ensure that wide variety of building projects can be completed with confidence. Our relationships are formed on honest communication.

We handle all phases of the construction process from concept to completion. Our service include: -Project Consultation Plan amendment and rezoning applications, site development plan approvals, building permits, site development, zoning - Architectural Design interior/exterior design, work drawings for municipal approval-Interior/Exterior Finishes-Concrete Form Work-Landscape All general construction is performed by licensed experienced professionals.

***
Basement Renovation
Our design and build skill has resulted in the best processes and performance in the business. Our high-quality designers invest the time to understand the homeowners’ aims. Working directly with the entire design team, we meld the most excellent ideas for the space and transform it into a right extension of the home. Our knowledge allows us to show homeowners all over the design/build process.

***
START YOUR NEXT PROJECT TODAY
We would love to discuss your ideas with you and how we can turn your dreams into reality.