Roofs of Steel Inc

Adinah
Adinah
2 reviews , ON

New Steel Roof

After researching roofing companies on HomeStars, I came across Roofs of Steel and was very impressed by the glowing reviews of satisfied customers. I called and set up an appointment with Antonia and was sold on using Roofs of Steel as my roofing contractor after a very professional and informative presentation by Antonia. I am extremely pleased with my new roof and the attention to details that the team of skilled roofers led by Jeff did on my home. I would definitely recommend Roofs of Steel to anyone seeking top quality products, professionalism and a good price. Now I can enjoy my beautiful roof for many years to come.

Thank you, Adinah. Agreed - your crew did a stellar job of installing your roof. It looks amazing. Fabulous choice of profile and colour, Adinah. It is perfect for your century home, since it honours its time period and accents its beauty.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Top-notch Product and Service

We had our roof done by Roofs of Steel in December 2020 and we can’t be more pleased with the quality of the product and the impeccable work from start to finish. Antonia did an amazing job explaining the options, the system they use, the entire installation process as well as answered all of our many questions in person and by email. She’s very easy to communicate with. We considered other suppliers but decided on Roofs of Steel because their overall system met all of our criteria. We decided on one of their Canadian-made steel products. The materials were well-packaged and delivered in advance. The installers (Shaun and his crew) did an amazing job and were very efficient, even in freezing -20 C weather. They showed up on time and they didn’t stop until quitting time. There are no slackers in this crew! Antonia kept in touch throughout the entire process and followed up once installation was done. Roofs of Steel means business and their entire team have an impressive work ethic. We would recommend them to anyone looking to have a quality, eco-friendly metal roof.

Thank you, Dan and Anna. I agree - Shaun and his crew did an amazing job and did not even let the bitter cold stop them from getting your roof done as quickly as possible.

A VVERY PLEASED CUSTOMER
A VVERY PLEASED CUSTOMER

Superb Company

Great company, from the sales call until the amazing installation crew left. They installed the roof and three new roof vents in three days. I was particularly impressed with the crew ROOFS OF STEEL dispatched. They were friendly, professional, and not afraid to allow me inspect the work as they moved forward. I believe this was not just a job for them . . . It was a demonstration of their pride in the work they do.

Thank you, Cathie and Jim. How gracious of you. The crew loved working for you, even without the home made banana bread. Although that was especially appreciated. And you are correct: To Jeff, this is not just a job. He is very passionate about installing roofs that will last past a century.

Jerrod
Jerrod
1 review Battersea, ON

Roof Installation

Very professional in all aspects of the installation, from start to finish. They provided expert consultation on the various products they sell, very Informative. Installation crew was excellent, very professional and courteous. As crew Lead, Jeff was extremely informative and understanding to my questions and concerns. Professional installation. My wife and I love the finished product. Thanks so much for your services.

Jerrod Stroud
Jerrod Stroud

We are all delighted that you are happy with your roof and crew, Jerrod! Yes, Jeff does a great job, and is exceptionally knowledgeable. Thank you for your kind review, Jerrod.

Dan M
Dan M

new metal roof

Antonia was very knowledgeable and friendly, the roofers were able to come sooner than any other metal roof company and they got my house done in a day (quite impressive even for a small house) and the end result looks great. I found a nice dark brown colour for the singles that matches the rest of my house. Great experience from A to Z.

Thank you, Dan! I am amazed how fast the crew completed your roof. Yes, it is a very easy one, and the crew is large, but I still figured at least 2 days. Your roof looks great! That new slate profile is perfect. Well done, Dan!

Marleen
Marleen
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Love our new roof!

It was a pleasure dealing with Antonia. She is professional, knowledgeable, hardworking and honest. We were so impressed with the crew on the install of our new roof. These hardworking people worked through the rain! Who likes working in the rain??
The roof costs more than traditional shingles but totally worth it! No more worries or broken pieces of shingles in the yard after a storm! A lifetime warranty AND a beautiful roof, it's a win-win! We will never have to replace the roof again! Thank you Roofs of Steel!!

Thank you, Marleen and Paul. With everything happening in your life right now, you still find the time to send a kind review. Thank you. You are both amazing.

Simon
Simon

Metal Roofing Job

Wonderful job by the crew everything was done on time and very professionally, Antonia was wonderful to deal with, a truly honest and hardworking person. There aren't many out there anymore and I'd get the roof again in a heartbeat. The quality was exactly if not better than advertised and came with a lifetime warranty. Wonderful product and service.

Thank you, Simon. We are thrilled that you are happy with your roof. Please send us a photo to info@roofsofsteel.ca Thank you, Simon.

Dorothy
Dorothy
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof

I love the colour of my roof recommended by Antonia. The work was done by Neil and he did a great Job. I am happy that I contacted this company for this project. I would recommend them If you are looking for a metal roofing.

Thank you, Dorothy. What a transformation from the previous red roof! Great job.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Steel Roof - 2 storey home

We were extremely happy with Roofs of Steel from sales, installation and the finished product. The cost of a steel roof is more than traditional asphalt shingles, however the finished product looks 10 times better and will continue for decades to come. The care and attention they put into managing our concerns, designing special areas and carefully installing the roof without regard to time. This company believes in doing it right the first time and not rushing to get it done.

Thank you, Ken and Julie. We are all thrilled with the results. You chose such a perfect combination of style and colour for your beautiful home. Great job. It was a pleasure for all of us to be part of the process.

Private User reviews , AB

Roof replacement, Roofs of Steel is my last roof!!

Antonia was great to work with. From time I contacted her to the completed job. Antonia delivered the estimate, Send me to see sample roofs, explained how financing worked, delivered the material and followed up during installation. The installers were very professional. They were neat and cleaned up the worksite daily. Very pleased with the results, the roof is beautiful! you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you, Meg! What a delightful experience it is work with you in this beautiful setting. You must so enjoy living there.

More about Roofs of Steel Inc

Welcome to Roofs Of Steel Inc. Our beautiful steel roof is maintenance-free and has a life time warranty on both material and labor. We're a Canadian-owned metal roofing company based out of the Ottawa area and pride ourselves on provided a top-quality product with expert installation and superior customer service. With a Roofs of Steel roof you don't ever have to worry about re-roofing your home. All our crews have their working at heights licenses, and are covered by WSIB and for liability insurance. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. Call or text 613-290-9607.

***

Ottawa metal roofs - Kanata metal roof - Orleans metal roofs - Stittsville metal roofs - Cornwall metal roofs - Hawkesbury metal roofs - L'Orignal metal roofs - Carp metal roofs - Arnprior metal roofs - Nepean metal roofs - Manotick metal roofs - Greely metal roofs - Russell metal roofs - Carleton Place metal roofs - Pembroke metal roofs - Best metal roofs - Metal Roof Installations - Home Improvement Ottawa - Quality Roof Installations