NBK Group Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Toronto ON M1L 0A2

Reviews for NBK Group Inc.

mimi in Toronto
mimi in Toronto

Definitely Recommend

Just recently the guys at NBK did the tiles for one of my clients new home, and they could not have been happier with the results. I am happy to have found them, and I thank them for keeping their word on the quality of their work and the time they had promised. My clients and I are both very happy and I definitely recommend these guys to everyone looking to get flooring work done.

Thank you! We are very happy to have helped your clients with their new home!

itsnikole in Richmond Hill
itsnikole in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Service!

I hired NBK Group team to do the tiles of our kitchen and washroom. They not only did a fantastic job, but were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you for the awesome job!

Thank you!

More about NBK Group Inc.

NBK Group Construction is headquartered in Toronto, Canada-with a service reach that extends throughout Canada. We are a leading flooring provider and our primary focus is our client. There is no big or small project in our books, we provide every customer precisely with all their needs, and give them ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?