Pete's Appliance Repair

Reviews for Pete's Appliance Repair

Lucia Balabuk in Vancouver
Lucia Balabuk in Vancouver

Maytag Fridge

Pete was friendly, punctual, efficient and professional. His rate is very reasonable also! I am so happy I found him on the internet! He not only took the time to explain the issue to me but he also told me what I should do to prevent it from happening again.

Thanks so much for the great review, Lucia! It made my day!

Cathy B in Vancouver
Cathy B in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fantastic Service

Best appliance service EVER! Pete arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the problem with my dryer and even cleaned out the lint filter all the way to the outside vent. He's friendly, honest and gives great advice. I highly recommend him for all your appliance service needs.

Thanks so much for the great review, Cathy! I really appreciate it!

Briana B
Briana B

Frigidaire Dishwasher repair and Dryer diagnosis

Prompt, courteous, efficient service! Isn't that the way repairs should always be?!
Pete figured out the issue with our dishwasher immediately and knew what part to order and where to get it.
Between his arrival, diagnosis, going to get the part and coming back to fix the issue, the job was completed in under 2 hours. This is including diagnosing our dryer issue. Which Pete suggested was not a cost-effective repair on an 11 year old appliance. I appreciated his frankness.
Would definitely hire Pete again!

Thank you for your kind review, Briana! I appreciate it so much!

Rob
Rob

Samsung fridge problem

Pete was polite, pleasant to deal with and got the job done quickly and worked around my schedule. All repairs should go so smoothly.

Thanks so much for the review, Rob. I really appreciate it!

bindygosal72
bindygosal72

Laundry machine repair

Very happy and satisfied with Peters job he’s excellent great communication skills and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone of my friends and family

Thank you so much for the great review, Bindy! I am happy to help, anytime!

Connie from Vancouver
Connie from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Honest, Friendly and Knowledgeable

Our Whirlpool oven wouldn't heat up past 170, the error code saying the fan wasn't fast enough. Pete was up front about the possible causes and the cost of parts so that my husband and I could make an informed decision about whether to spend money on replacement parts or plan to buy a new range. After opening everything up it was revealed that a control chip in the fan made it impossible to test it, so Pete checked all of the connections and put it back together. Happily, that fixed the problem and our oven is working again.

Thank you so much for your great review, Connie. I really appreciate it!

More about Pete's Appliance Repair

Pete's Appliance Repair is a one person, East Vancouver business, that specializes in washer repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair, refrigerator repair and oven/stove repair. As everyone's time is valuable, I make appointments for a specific time and I may even show up a little early. From there, I will...

• Repair appliances in a timely manner
• Offer rates that are fair and competitive
• Use genuine, manufacturer parts
• Show you what went wrong
• Explain the issue with your appliance
• Give you tips on preventing the issue

I also service many appliance brands including Amana, Bosch, Frigidaire, GE Appliances, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG Appliances, Maytag, Samsung, Whirlpool and many others.