Smith Property Renovations

Reviews for Smith Property Renovations

Larry & Carol
Larry & Carol

Bathroom Renovations

We found Craig to be meticulous, conscientious and fully trust worthy. His work was performed to a high standard. He is a perfectionist and only considers a task to be complete when it can’t be improved upon. If there is a task that seems impossible Craig thinks it through and provides a solution. He completed our project on time and within the parameters of our budget. We highly recommend Craig for any renovation project you may be considering.

Thank you for hiring me for this fun project!

Tux in
Tux in

The Stars Aligned

Nothing but good things to say about Craig. He renovated our principal residence and then our rental property. Quality of work was fit for purpose and exceptional. We felt there was care and respect throughout the entire process. It was apparent from the get go that Craig has exceptionally high standards, an eye for detail, and a multitude of skills and experience to deliver. Overall, Craig’s just a really good guy that works hard, communicates well, and aims to please. It’s great to know that we can call on him for any work or repairs that need to be done. Thank you, Craig!

Right on! Thank you for the review, it was great to meet you :)

Jennifer
Jennifer

Bathroom Renovation

After a major leak in our bathroom, we were referred to Craig by my husband's parents. Besides doing outstanding, professional work, throughout the project Craig showed the utmost respect for our time and property. He worked on our project exclusively until it was completed. He always arrived when he said he would and cleaned up his workspace at the end of each day. Craig was highly communicative and consulted with us whenever there was any kind of decision to be made. At the end of the day, he completed our major bathroom renovation on time and under budget. The end result is beautiful and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Craig for any project you are looking to complete in your home.

Thank you for the work Jennifer!

Dave Myers from Calgary
Dave Myers from Calgary

Master Bathroom Renovation

Found Craig and his company on Homestar's and my wife and I couldn't have been happier. Craig has an amazing eye for detail and makes sure he does the job right. The new bathroom looks amazing. Great price, constant communication and a great guy to chat with. Craig was able to help us with other little things that wasn't part of the job. Rachael really appreciated the baseboard lesson. We would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks again.

I had a really good time. thank you!!

Miria in Calgary
Miria in Calgary

Loving my new main bathroom!

Should have done this review 4 months ago but I've been too busy enjoying my new bathroom haha. What else can I say that other reviewers haven't said already? Craig really is a perfectionist and sets high standards for himself that you can rest assure that the workmanship he offers is bar none! My bathroom looks fabulous and I feel lucky to have found Craig off HomeStars. You can definitely see that he takes pride in what he does and he's not happy until you're happy with work. I would recommend Craig to anyone and as matter of fact I'll contacting him for future renovations. You can count on Craig to be professional, keeps good housekeeping of his work area, honesty, trustworthy, and reliable. Thanks again for your awesome work!

Thanks for the challenge Miria! :)

Harold
Harold

Bathrooms renovation

Had three bathrooms renovated and are absolutely amazing.Craig takes significant pride in his work.He is very meticulous and is a perfectionist.The job sites were always clean.He communicates exceptionally well.He does outstanding work and I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for the work, it was an adventure!

Don in Calgary
Don in Calgary

Kitchen renovation

I contracted Craig from Smith Properties to do the more demanding portions of my kitchen renovation. He did the smoothing and painting of the walls, the smoothing and painting of the ceiling and the installation of the new cabinets and tile backsplash. I did the demolition and flooring. Craig was very accommodating as to the division of the work.
Craig does very good work. He has a good eye and takes care in his measurements, level and square. He provided helpful tips on the work I was doing.
His rate was fair and his time commitment to the project was appreciated.

A fun project, thank you Don

Tammy from Calgary
Tammy from Calgary

Bathroom

I'm so happy I discovered Craig's services via HomeStars. He proved to be an excellent craftsman with great creative intuition. He is highly personable, communicative, incredibly trustworthy and he kept the renovation area tidy and organized. Craig, you turned my embarrassing downstairs cave of a bathroom into a something really beautiful. Thank you for all of your hard work and intelligent insight as to the best way to make that space shine. I love it and I'm truly grateful. Thank you.

Thank you Tammy!, I enjoyed the build!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Shower replacement basement

We discovered Craig's company via an ad in our community magazine.
He gave us an estimate which proved to be spot on. His was the first estimate we received and he gave us advice on what to ask any subsequent Contractor. We chose Craig, who proved to be: punctual, a good communicator, a skilled craftsman who kept a safe and tidy workplace and gave us a shower that is not only functional but a thing of beauty.
We would recommend Craig highly to anybody seeking top quality reno
work.

Thank you for the work guys! I had a good time.

Natalya in Calgary
Natalya in Calgary

Master Bathroom Renovation

Craig is extremely reliable, trustworthy and talented. The tile work was extensive (see pictures, which do not show it nearly as good as it should), the attention to detail and perfect alignment are outstanding. We would never hesitate in recommending Craig, and would hire him again in a heartbeat. He is a perfectionist and also maintains an extremely tidy work site. Craig is also highly communicative in ensuring that the scope of work and expectations prior to and during the job are being maintained.
Note: we had completed are own demo / prep / and procured the vast majority of goods/supplies required.

I had fun! Thank you for the work!

More about Smith Property Renovations

Smith Property Renovations is a local general contractor specializing in interior renovations.

If you are looking to complete a new renovation in your home, whether it be your kitchen, bathroom or anything in between we have you covered.

We offer unparalleled expert level finishing at a competitive rate.

Specializing in bathroom renovations

Some of the other services that can be provided:
Drywall (new and repairs)
Paint
Trim (baseboards, door/window casing)
Tile/stone work