RBJ Contracting Inc.

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON M6N 2K6
Basement Renovation
RBJ Contracting Inc.

Reviews for RBJ Contracting Inc.

Matthew
Matthew
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement drywall

Guys are amazing, installed drywall fast and left the basement clean. Very professional will be using them in the future for sure.

Thank you Matthew for your feedback!
looking forward to your next project.

smartis
smartis

RBJ Contracting did the renovation in my basement

The above company did my kitchen , as well he made 2 bedrooms and add a común laundry area, put walls , floors and painted the whole basement . I’m very satisfied with the work RBJ did in my house , with the time frame as our contract , the crew were very professionally with the job, always I got feedback from them. Definitely I will recommend if anyone need a company you can trust

Thank you Mrs Martis for your review! We appreciate your professionalism and assertiveness which helped us to accomplish your project on time.

More about RBJ Contracting Inc.

RBJ contracting is a trusted and reliable contractor for you residential needs. We work collaboratively with project owners, developers and home owners to ensure you are getting the best value. And we strongly believe that, "your investment is our commitment."