AspenClean

Reviews for AspenClean

Jonny in Vancouver
Jonny in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

deep clean = weight off my shoulders

I just haven't had time to keep up with cleaning at it was starting to weigh on my well being! I'd used AspenClean years ago and they were excellent then, so I figured I'd be a return customer. I'm happy to say they're still excellent. Anyway, my home looks ( and smells,) wonderful, it's a weight off my shoulders. Money well spent.

very nice :)

very nice and efficient cleaning from team #14, tereza and michaela :) happy that my place looks cleaner than it has in a while, and smells great too! thanks again

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

TEAM 9

Team 9(Michal, Michaela, Lisa) was excellent. They arrived early which worked for me. They were very efficient and thorough. They asked me to walked through the house 20 min before they were done to check the work, in case I saw something they might have missed. They were very friendly. The clean up was perfect. I highly recommend this team.
Thank you again.

House Cleaning

Team 14 was great. Showed up on time and cleaned my house efficiently! I haven't had cleaners in my house due to Covid-19 so it was really nice to have a clean home, especially with no chemical smells!

KELLY P. in Vancouver
KELLY P. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Team 14 is Great!

team 14 did a great job cleaning my apartment, thanks for the great service. sorry, I have to leave 30 words which is weird, a few more now and we're good!

Laura in Vancouver
Laura in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cleaning with care!

Amazing house cleaning from Aspen Clean. Team #14 Teresa and Nicole take great care of my home and leave it sparkling. Thank you to the Aspen team for giving me a stress free experience every time.

House cleaning

The cleaners are always on time, courteous and do a good job. Team 14 who did the last cleaning were especially thorough. All the employees seem like nice people and I don't hesitate to have them in my home.

Initial Condo Cleaning

Team 9 came to clean my 1 bedroom 1bathroom condo unit in Kitsilano on Saturday December 5, 2020. They showed up early which was great. During the cleaning I sat in the hallway to stay out of their way. A couple of times Luca came out of the condo to put something outside in the hall, both times he wasn't wearing a mask. After they finished and left I did a walk around my condo to see how they did. They did a decent job on almost everything though they did miss a couple things. They missed half of a counter, they left a couple spots in my kitchen sink, a few dust streaks on my floor and they left one of their cleaning products behind.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Job Well Done

AspenClean did a great job cleaning the house for us this week. The work was efficient & effectively delivered - house smelled great! Well done Team 14 (Tereza, Nicole & Dilara) - very much appreciated!

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Home Cleaning

Everything changed with Covid 19, including my regular cleaners of 4 years. After 6 months with no regular cleaners and reading all of the positive reviews,I decided to give AspenClean a chance. Today I am very happy to say that I am glad I did. Team 6 did a fabulous job! Not only were they friendly and efficient, they were also accommodating. Looking forward to many more regular AspenCleans in the future. Thank you so much!

Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm delighted to hear that you are pleased with our cleaning services.

I will pass your feedback to Team 6 and we will see you soon!

More about AspenClean

AspenClean is the premier home cleaning service for conscious consumers. We have been providing residents in Vancouver with a natural home cleaning alternative since 2003 and have since expanded to Calgary and Toronto. Our award-winning service is delivered by a team of professional, diligent and trustworthy staff and is also ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Vancouver?