unique construction inc

Waterproofing
Markham ON L3T 4H1
Waterproofing
unique construction inc

Review for unique construction inc

Mohsen
Mohsen

Professional, Honest and Reliable

I hired Unique Constructions for my house renovation last year. It was a full renovation including basement finishing and main floor upgrades. They did a great job for us. First they finished our basement with separate walk out, then we moved to the basement and gave the main floor to them for renovation. They completed the job on planned schedule with very high quality. They are very flexible and open minded to accept our demands/changes. I am very happy with the entire work they have done. I highly recommend them.