OC PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5V 2J1

Reviews for OC PAINTING

Washroom painting and removed mold

Great service, good communication and delivered exactly what I requested. My washroom had mold all over the sealing and Ozzy helped remove them and repaint my washroom. Washroom is now looking brand new.

I'll like to thank you for taking the time & effort to write this review,it's much appreciated!
Thanks again for your feedback

Paint in my kitchen

I highly recommended Homestars OC PAINTING to those who are looking for someone to get any parts of their house to get painted. They did an excellent job doing my kitchen for an affordable cost and with an amazing result.
Professionalism and attention to detail was really awesome. Kodos for a job well done.... definitely will call them again in the future to do painting in other parts of my house ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

I'm pleased to hear you are very happy
We are committed to achieve perfection in all our jobs
Hope to hear from you again.

pained the Kitchen

Extremely satisfied with the work done to my kitchen. I would definitely recommend HomeStars to everyone. I will be calling HomeStars to paint my living room in the near future.

Professional Staff....Excellent

It was a pleasure meeting you nice people
Hope to see you guys in the near future for your remaining paint work

More about OC PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
All types of painting, Residential, Commercial, Industrial
interior/exterior painting, spray painting, wallpaper removal installer, staining and varnishing, drywall repairs, drywall installation, stucco finishing, stucco removal, kitchen cabinet refinishing
Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Para Paints
Spray Painting , Texture Painting, Special Coatings, Custom Finishing
Providing all kinds of paint finishes, Wallpaper specialist, Stucco paint finishes, Drywall installer/repairs , Stucco /Repair Staining/varnishing/refinishing
1997