Sterling plumbing & gas

Reviews for Sterling plumbing & gas

David smith in Calgary
David smith in Calgary

Incredible service

Luke is indeed a master of his trade. His workmanship is the very best. He is meticulous and a great guy as well. His price is very reasonable too. We are very happy.

Thank you for the great review David!
Was great experience working with you.
Regards

Daryl in Vancouver
Daryl in Vancouver

Bathroom Sink

within in 5 minutes of putting my request through HomeStars, I had received a phone call from Sterling Plumbing & Gas. Luke was very prompt, professional and knowledgeable. He price he quoted was very reasonable and the workmanship was excellent. I would highly recommend Luke for all plumbing needs.

Thank you very much.
Daryl

Thanks for the awesome review Daryl was great working with you.

Rinn in Calgary
Rinn in Calgary

Garburator install

Not only is Luke a professional and knowledgeable plumber, he is super friendly , honest and trustworthy! He really make sure the installation is good and no leaking !!
Will definitely recommend him to family and friends

Thank you for the kind review Rinna, great to work with you!

Kim in Calgary
Kim in Calgary

Plumbing

Amazing and fast service! It was Christmas eve and Luke was so kind to come and help my tenants so they wouldn't be without water. His pricing was very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend and use his services again and again.

Thank you for the kind review Kim.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom

I met Luke today for the first time as he was coming to do a small repair on a pea trap for our jacuzzi tub. He was so very polite and knowledgable and also took great care to protect my flooring and furnishings during time in my home. I am very confident that Luke will do extremely well in his profession and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family, friends or neighbours for a job of any size. Thank you again, Luke. From one very happy customer ?

Thank you for the kind review.

Simon K.
Simon K.

Kitchen sink repair p

Luke came over to replace a solenoid unit in my kitchen sink. He was courteous, on time, and very professional. As well , he was extremely personable. I would not hesitate to call him again for any repairs I might need!

Thank you for your business Simon, pleasure to work with you.

Kim H.
Kim H.

Fridge water connection repair

I was happy with everything from start to finish. Have had no other issues with the connection.

Thank you for your business Kim.

More about Sterling plumbing & gas

Serving Calgary, Sterling offers service, repairs and installation for commercial and residential. We offer straightforward competitive pricing.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?