IREX Construction

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

STAY AWAY!!!!!
I hired Bob to complete a full bathroom renovation for me after reading reviews on here.
I paid in full at his Carpet store prior to the job being started, Stupid me....
I could not be more angry with the job. Awful grout lines, grout has just fallen off. Grout lines 1/16th in some areas and then in the corners they are a HALF INCH. Very sloppy. The installed mis-cut tiles and used more grout to cover the gap. The wall tiles aren't level....
What is worse is that they didn't caulk properly and now we have MOLD!!! 10 months...
In areas that the cuts were not good Bob came over at my request and started putting white silicone everywhere to fill the gaps instead of fixing it. I had plenty of tile..
They have absolutely no idea what they are doing.
I have tried to contact Bob and have an adult conversation about his warranty that he claims he offers and to have the job fixed, he started hanging up on me and he has now blocked my number. Very professional....
I came on this site to leave a review and noticed that there is a review with my name on it (Derek) and the photo of MY bathroom - I DID NOT WRITE THIS!!!!
It will only allow me to upload one photo which is disappointing but ill add one that best represents the tiling and grout lines. The mold is another story...
I asked Bob to simply fix the job, or reimburse me for the repairs and at that point he hung up on me. so here we are
BUYER BEWARE!!!

Hello Derek, firstly let me apologize for your less than pleasant experience with us. My name is Michael and I am a staff member here at Irex Construction. I would love the chance to help you in any way that I can. If you would be able to send your contact information to irexconstruction@gmail.com, I will get in touch with you and do my best to help.

Thank you for reaching out to us, I look forward to speaking with you.

sam
sam

Kitchen renovation

Bob and Sara provided proactive help in the initial discussions and choosing the designs and materials of the cabinets. They accommodated my tight timelines of completion and the work was completed on time. They were very professional and the work was done very well. Thanks Irex Constructions.

Sam

Thank you Sam for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

Lily
Lily

Basement Renovation with Bathroom

We hired Irex Construction after getting quotes from three other companies. Right from the start we were impressed with the design prepared by Sara. The project started within 2 weeks and was a positive experience as the work crew showed up on time, worked hard to get the job done and cleaned up daily. The project manager, Bob, provided good oversight and responded to any questions or concern. Their framer and dry wall installer, worked long hours to keep the project on time and the team doing the taping and finishing did an exceptional job. From the electrical installers, who easily passed inspection, to the HVAC installer, flooring installers and plumber everyone was professional and knowledgeable. Great accountability system in place so we felt confident they would do an excellent job!

In a city filled with so many choice, we thank you for choosing us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Roger &.
Roger &.

Kitchen Renovation

After considering a number of companies, we hired Bob to carry a major kitchen renovation in our home. We found him to be extremely professional and thorough in his approach to every aspect of his work. He worked with us through several kitchen layout concepts until the best design was developed. He was very accommodating with any changes that we needed. The work was executed in a most professional manner. Everything was well planned and organized. He and his team focused on getting the job done and worked long hours to deliver. We were thrilled with the final results. The transformation in our kitchen was remarkable and has a maze our family and friends. I would highly recommend Irex construction to anyone!

Thank you Roger for choosing us for your project.

jesse.A
jesse.A

Bathroom Renovation

It was fantastic! Irex construction team did a great job with my bathroom from start to finish. Babak was professional and made sure every detail was completed to satisfaction. He truly cared that the project turned out well and that the trades he hired were pros. He also took time to help me with the issue that I had with my vents that three other specialist couldn’t solve. I definitely recommend Babak and his team and would use him Again in the future. A solid trustworthy contractor.

Thank you Jesse, for the kind words!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen & Laundry renovation

They knows what to do and how to do it. Both of these are crucial to a project and are surprisingly rare in the contracting business. If you want you new space to look like you dream they will get it done for you. Excellent service with projects completed.

Thank you for this amazing review!
We really appreciate these words and thank you for taking the time to write your review.
All the best.

Home Reno

The transparency, accountability and sense of collaboration was very appealing. Our project was well organized, any issues that came up were dealt with immediately, and we moved back into the house on schedule to the day. We had a terrific building experience with Walden.

Thank you for your kind words. And positive feedback.
All the best.

More about IREX Construction

EXCELLENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM For over 18 years, Irex Construction has offered unsurpassed vision and development to Toronto. From our beginnings in Forest Hill remodelling sleek Retail and Residential properties. To developing and building luxury custom homes in North York. Irex Construction has expanded work in commercial & home renovation projects. ...
Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in North York?