Hues & Pixels Inc.

Interior Decorators
Edmonton AB T6E 5R1

Review for Hues & Pixels Inc.

Sandy in Vancouver
Sandy in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great wallcoverings!

I have been searching for nice wallpapers for my office but couldn't find any till my relative referred me to Hues and Pixels. Wow! Am surprised by their collection of custom wallpapers! They have an online store but as I was in town over the recent long weekend, I phoned them hoping to visit them in person but it was closed. So I sent an email and to my surprised the owner responded and a viewing was scheduled the next morning.

Selection was easy and hassle free as I have my requirements on hand but was told a couple of days are required due to custom requirements. And I returned on the following Monday and picked them up....oh mine...they look fabulous and I can't wait to put them up! The print quality is fantastic and the wallpaper material is very good. Also I would like to thank the manager(Sebastien) for getting all printed and ready over the long weekend! Really appreciate it. Thank you!

Dear Sandy,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our company values and appreciates all feedbacks(good or bad) as the customer's satisfaction is our top priority. We hope you enjoy your new wallcovering and we look forward to serving you again. Thank you!

More about Hues & Pixels Inc.

Welcome to Hues & Pixels Inc. We are a large format speciality print service provider based in Edmonton, AB. Our specialists are both colour management qualified and experienced operators. Likewise, our Graphic Designers are creative professionals with over 20 years of combined experience. This expertise enables us as a team to produce bespoke graphics solutions for our demanding clients and they include interior designers, builders, wedding planners, professional photographers, large corporations and commercial establishments.

****

All our clients, large or small, receive the same level of attention and commitment. Hues & Pixels Inc. Our bespoke services include the design and printing of wallcoverings and murals. We work closely with interior designers & decorators for both Commercial and Residential projects. All our print substrates are Commercial (Type II), FSC®, CAN/ULC-S102 & ASTM-E84 Class A rated. Our inks are Eco-Friendly & GreenGuard Gold UL 2818 Certified.

****