MKZ Construction

Reviews for MKZ Construction

Kristy
Kristy

Drywall installation

When we met Max we were in a bit of a frenzy as our electrical work had taken much longer than anticipated and as such we were running out of time on our reno. Max came to the house the next day to quote the job. He assured us the work could be started and delivered within a reasonable timeframe. The quote came on time and was very detailed and easy to follow. The work started quickly after the contract was signed. Their hard work got us back on our timeline! The attention to detail is fantastic. I cannot stop staring at our flat ceilings! Max and his team are professional, responsive, easy to work with and truly care about the end product. We look forward to hiring them again for our basement reno.

thank you! we appreciate your business and feedback :-)

Evan
Evan

Great work. Very professional

I'm very happy with the work Max and his team did while working on my basement renovation project. Quality of work was great, good attention to detail, very reasonably priced with no up charging. Max dealt with the renovations in a timely manner and stuck to the schedule. I will definitely be recommending him to friends or family looking to do renovations. Very satisfied 5/5

thank you! we appreciate your business ! it was great 👍 enjoy the basement !

Corrina in Calgary
Corrina in Calgary

Ceiling drywall and paint

We did a main floor home renovation. MKZ Construction did a fabulous job on the ceiling drywall, paint and other drywall patching. They were fast, efficient, on-time, reasonably priced and had great communication keeping us up to date with progress. Pride of workmanship was very obvious. They went above and beyond to help us with our insulation issues. We were very happy with this company and would absolutely recommend them.

Hi there , thank you! It was our pleasure to work for you guys. thank you so much for your trust and business.

Kristen P
Kristen P

Amaaaaazing quality of work!!!

Max and Big Max went over and beyond! I hired them to take my ceilings from knockdown texture to a level 5. The quality of work was outstanding!!! Not to mention they are are very fair, hardworking and kind. Max has super strong communication skills and is very responsive which came in handy as I kept adding items to the job! He would get back to me almost immediately to answer any questions. Big Max’s attention to detail is incredible and he ensured the work was done to perfection. They are both extremely professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them or hire them again for future projects! My new ceilings are beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with the quality of work! Thanks so much guys! Hope to work with you again in the future on another project (maybe the basement ;))

Kristen! It was a blast working for you. We really enjoyed you and your project. Thank you so much for trusting MKZ and to give us your business 🙏.

Nicky in Calgary
Nicky in Calgary

Level 5 ceilings and drywall repair

These guys are awesome, straight, professional and very hard working and dedicated to a high quality product. Great communication to so we always knew where the job was at, they cleaned everything up afterwards too and looked after our place.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Drywall in Garage

Very happy with the service here. Max was super responsive and completed the work in a very efficient manner.
Would highly recommend MKZ Construction for any future jobs based on this.

Marcel in Saint-lazare
Marcel in Saint-lazare

Basement Reno

The dry wall was completely replaced on the upper level and in the basement suite. There were issues with the framing being straight. They did what they could. I would use them again.

Thanks Marcel for your business and your review. There were issues with the 'existing' framing but I'm glad our crew were able to work it out. It was great working with you!

Khikar in Calgary
Khikar in Calgary

Drywall repair

Very satisfied with the quality of work. Max did a great job on a ceiling repair. I had nine big cuts after the poly B pipes replacement. All of them are nicely repaired, taped and patched. Its very flat and smooth, the edges are not noticeable at all.
I would recommend Max and his team in drywall work. I wish I had them last year for my other home construction projects.
Max is a great communicator and responses are immediate.

thank you so much for this review. we had a blast in doing your project. thanks for your business !

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Ceiling and hole repair

Max showed up early every day and did an excellent job on my ceiling. The quote was lower than other companies but the quality is top tier. Ceilings were primed and painted perfectly and he even cut in our walls so the painters wouldn’t need to set up scaffolding. Highly recommend this company for popcorn ceiling removal finishing!

thank you! thanks for your business and thanks for your great review ! it was our pleasure working for you.

bruce
bruce

Fireplace re-facing

Max and his crew again have come up with another super job. Work was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. Big Max who was doing the job was very particular on how it was being done. If he was not completely satisfied he took extra time to get it right. My dog loves him too ,he always took a few minutes for dog attention.
I'm doing a lot of renovation this and MKZ Construction will be a part of it

Bruce, thank you so much! big Max enjoyed completing another project for you, on to the next one ! your business is greatly appreciated :-)

More about MKZ Construction

Don’t worry… We don’t charge for elbow grease!
MKZ Construction works diligently to understand your home renovation project and provide you with the most accurate quote possible. They would rather work hard to come in on budget than give you the news that it’s going over. MKZ wants to be your go-to contractor for every home renovation project so they have partnered only with suppliers and manufacturers that match their high standards. You get quality products, they earn your trust. It’s a win-win for everyone.

Max, a leader in his field, has hand picked a team of professionals who work together to maintain their strong industry reputation. Choosing MKZ eliminates stress and worry because cutting corners is not an option when it comes to completing your valued project.

Did you know?

MKZ Construction is bilingual. We speak, read, and write in English and French
We do both Residential and Commercial Renovations
We are part of the Better Business Bureau of Calgary (BBB)
We are proudly accredited by HomeStars

Drywall Contractors and Plastering
Residential & Commercial Whether your project is at home or for business, the MKZ team will get the job done. Steel Stud framing Insulation services Spray foam services Drywall installation Taping & sanding Level 5 (ready for paint) Ceiling – texture finishes, Spantex, knockdown finishes. Suspended ceiling Renovations & Basement Development MKZ takes care of renovations from start to finish, including secondary suites — another great way to add value to your home. Upgrade your home for sound deadening Upgrade your old popcorn texture to knockdown or level 5 ready for paint Full development services From start to finish planning Electrical, plumbing & HVAC Mother-in-law Suites & Secondary Suites
2017
Cash, Cheque, Debit, Credit, Paypal
BBB, Homestars
1 year on labor and materials.