MKZ Construction

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for MKZ Construction

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Master bedroom and bath

My project was already started and needed contractor ASAP. Max was able to fit me in to help with some reconstruction of closet area, scraping popcorn ceilings and painting. Was so happy with company after speaking with Max that I added an office onto project.
Very happy with the quality of the people and the work. I had not used Home Stars before but if this is an indication of the quality of the work I will use it again future. I already am referring people who see the work in my home to MKZ Construction. Thank you

Great company to work with

Max and Max were great communicators throughout the process of smoothing and painting our main floor ceiling. Max the taper and painter is excellent - he really takes pride in his work. The dust is inevitable, but they did everything possible to make it liveable. We would not hesitate to recommend them!

hi! we had a blast completing your project ! thank you so much for your business ! Max & Max 😃

emma in Calgary
emma in Calgary

Bedroom renovation

Insulation guy was very friendly and professional. When he was finished he ensured the area was cleaned.

He explained what he did and verified the work was what we requested and that we were good to start the drywall.

glad to hear this! Thank you very much for your business. Looking forward to futur projects with you guys.

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto

Vaulted ceiling in a 1904 house

MKZ did the drywall on my 1904 house renovations. There were plenty of challenging and awkward angles, but the end product looks fantastic! I'll be keeping them in mind for future projects.

Jesse! we are glad that you are satisfied with your project results! thank you for your business, looking forward working with you again.

yuriy in Calgary
yuriy in Calgary

Drywall/mudding/taping/ceiling texture for complete house

I chose MKZ based on homestar reviews but also because they offered me a complex solution to my complecated project. Highlights of my experience dealing with KMZ could be summarized as following: job was done on time with great quality and attention to details and very important - on the budget. I would strongly recommend KMZ to everyone out there looking for reliable reasonably priced contractor for your job!

thanks Yuriy! we had a blast doing your projects and looking forward to get more done for you! thank you for your business

Level 5 flat sprayed ceiling

MKZ construction came through better than I have expected. Pricing is very reasonable. Other quotes I got I thought were way too high which makes a home reno'r say, you know it. I won't be doing that. But with mkz it's achievable. They are respectful to the home. They are always on time and are happy to come back for finishing touch ups. The quality of the finish product is 10 out of 10.

Thanks for the opportunity in upgrading your home with our team ! We enjoyed this project. MKZ is here if you have any other projects . Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review.

Norm
Norm
4 reviews Calgary, ON

Basement renovation

Max and his team have just completed my basement Reno. I was given a very good price for doing the drywalling, painting and trim. The whole job went smoothly thanks to Max and his team’s communication and flexibility with my schedule. The finished job looked great. I would use MKZ again and would have no problems recommending them to friends.

thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Our number 1 goal at MKZ is customer satisfaction! thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Drywalling Services

MKZ provided fast and efficient drywalling services to finish our basement renovation. Max was very thorough and responsive throughout the whole process answering any questions we had. The quality of work exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend MKZ to anyone looking to complete a drywalling project.

At MKZ, we thrive in making sure customers satisfaction is achieved. we appreciate your review and thank you for your business.

Sony
Sony

Basement Development

MKZ is one of the BEST contracting companies I’ve ever dealt with! Max is extremely professional in every way and a very strong communicator. I was shooting for a very high quality finish and MKZ exceeded my expectations. MKZ is the full package, great pricing, high quality work, maintain a safe and clean job site, professional, honest and trustworthy staff. From start to finish these guys were perfection. I’d look no further....hire these guys you won’t find better!!

MKZ'S top priority is customer's satisfaction. We enjoyed working along with you. this was a great project, thank you for this great review :-)

asadchaudry81
asadchaudry81

Basement renovation

I had drop ceiling in the basement wanted to get drywall ceiling put up. Max came in did an awesome job. We had electricians to come and do the pot lights. Max arranged everything I didnt 8 have to worry about a thing.

thank you so much for the review. it was an awesome project to complete for you!

More about MKZ Construction

Don’t worry… We don’t charge for elbow grease!
MKZ Construction works diligently to understand your home renovation project and provide you with the most accurate quote possible. They would rather work hard to come in on budget than give you the news that it’s going over. MKZ wants to be your go-to contractor for every home renovation project so they have partnered only with suppliers and manufacturers that match their high standards. You get quality products, they earn your trust. It’s a win-win for everyone.

Max, a leader in his field, has hand picked a team of professionals who work together to maintain their strong industry reputation. Choosing MKZ eliminates stress and worry because cutting corners is not an option when it comes to completing your valued project.

Did you know?

MKZ Construction is bilingual. We speak, read, and write in English and French
We do both Residential and Commercial Renovations
We are part of the Better Business Bureau of Calgary (BBB)
We are proudly accredited by HomeStars

Drywall Contractors, Basement Renovation, and Insulation
Residential & Commercial Whether your project is at home or for business, the MKZ team will get the job done. Steel Stud framing Insulation services Spray foam services Drywall installation Taping & sanding Level 5 (ready for paint) Ceiling – texture finishes, Spantex, knockdown finishes. Suspended ceiling Renovations & Basement Development MKZ takes care of renovations from start to finish, including secondary suites — another great way to add value to your home. Upgrade your home for sound deadening Upgrade your old popcorn texture to knockdown or level 5 ready for paint Full development services From start to finish planning Electrical, plumbing & HVAC Mother-in-law Suites & Secondary Suites
2017
Cash, Cheque, Debit, Credit, Paypal
BBB, Homestars
1 year on labor and materials.