HardRock Reno

Mississauga ON L4Z 2R6

Reviews for HardRock Reno

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

I strongly recommend hard rock renovations to anyone. Joe is a professional and very polite. Job was completed on time and on budget. I have already referred joe to a few other family members who were also very happy with his work. Call Joe you won’t regret it !

thank for choosing hadrock renovation it was a pleasure working with you thanks again

Bathroom renovation

The best job ever, very neat and classy, I just can't stop looking at my beautiful bathroom, I even showed the picture to my friends, and they love it,thanks J for a job well done, your work ethics is excellent.

Thank you for choosing Hadrockrenos,It was good working with you on your bathroom renovation. Thanks.

More about HardRock Reno

Over 30 years of experience in Basement and Bathroom Renovations. After working with various companies I have now decided to branch off on my own, doing what I love! Please contact us today for any of your interior renovation needs!
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?