Ashley design and build

Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M1E 2Z1
Bathroom Renovation
Ashley design and build

Reviews for Ashley design and build

DanielHuston
DanielHuston
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom, Flooring, Stairs (cost included labor only + HST)

Priyan's crew of Siri and Newton were really nice to work with. They came in on short notice (started 6 days after initial quote) and finished the job in 9 days, knowing we were on a time crunch. They were accommodating and did a good job on our bathrooms, stairs, and flooring install. When we had some suggestions or changes, they were understanding. I've worked with other contractors in the past off of this site who were simply rude and aggressive. It was nice to work with these guys, as they were quite friendly and really wanted to ensure we were happy. I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks Danial for your honest reply.

azizali
azizali

Deck drawings for building permit

We required a full set of drawings for a building permit. We hired them to do the work. It was done fast, efficiently and reasonably. He knew exactly what was required and made ant amendments required right away. I would highly reccomend this company

Thanks aziz.

YAS
YAS
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement renovation and Fence

The service provided by Ashley Design and Build was outstanding. The basement renovation was completed beyond our expectation. Also our unfinished fence was completed thankfully to their excellent and express service. I would highly reccomend Ashley Design and Build for anyone looking for any designing, renovation, fence, basement, and/or other any building services.

Thanks.

Hema in Toronto
Hema in Toronto

Landscaping service with design

Guys understand my needs and works accordingly. My backyard and driway gorgious now. Very friendly. I recommend him again.

Thanks.

More about Ashley design and build

From 2012 we do general contracting services all over ontario. We offer design and contracting services. New build or remodel Demolishing Painting and patching Masonry and carpentry Landscape projects. Interlocking and driveway General maintenance Bathroom and kitchen Much more
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Oakville?