Ashley Design and Build

Reviews for Ashley Design and Build

nchitre in Toronto
nchitre in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Poor Work quality , Delays, unskilled workers.

Avoid ! Avoid Avoid !
Poor quality work, and long delays.
Priyan approaches saying he is a certified Home Depot contractor, however he would hire illegal immigrant unskilled workers for doing the job. I caught his worker drinking Alcohol on site, after which I fired him and got the work done from another contractor.

Anoop in Toronto
Anoop in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Poor work quality and lack of skill set in project execution

I would like to provide a pathetic experience i have faced with this service.
I rennovated a bathroom to fix a leak. The project is supposed timo finish in a week or so but in real it took around 2 months due to poor planning and execution.
The funniest part is, i had to spent around 300-400 dollors after the work to look the bathroom good(to change all cosmetic issues they have caused, i applied puttys, repainted myself)

The biggest thing is, they fixed the leak and finished all work, and then i took a bath in my bathroom and on the lower floor above kitchen water came out from roof like you open tap. This is new leak formed after the bathroom rennovated due to lack of skillset in fixing taps properly.

And now almost 3 months over and a new small leak started.
For rennovating my bathroom, they never cared about other areas of home, my garage became dusty, my steps have dents and scratches.
Last but not least, i just want them to some how finish work and leave.
I avoided legal proceedings only because i do not want further stress on this.

Kindly try to avoid them as they have lack of skill set, no proper planning on projects and do not keep time lines.
In case if you want to know its real, i can give photographs and videos of leaks and other issues.

Jana
Jana

Kitchen backslash

I work with this company many times, they do proper job, clean and tidy. Mostly recommended business. Will work with him again.
As a loyal customer we got best price and quality works all the time.

sango in Oshawa
sango in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

General handyman services and Fence installation

Neighbor and me choose Ashley design and build to do our fence installation. he did awesome work for my dog. We are very happy. We keep hiring him for our small handyman works that done past months, He is honesty and trustworthy. I strongly recommend him.

Carvin
Oshawa

Thanks carvin, hope we will meet again.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Separate entrance and basement

Pryan knows what to do and punctuality. I paid 46000+tax for my separate entrance, 1600 sq.ft basement finish, whole house painting and composite deck. Reasonable price. He takes responsibility to apply the drawing , material and labor. Great experience will hire again.

Raj, Oakville. ON

Thanks raj hopefully will meet again.

Ratnam
Ratnam
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home extension, driveway and patio work

Best service trustworthy business, reasonable rate plus tax. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, I will recommend him to all Whitby staff.
What we complete: permit approval, Complete Home extension, water proofing, siding, driveway complete and concrete pathways

Thank your honest review. Hope's will work again.

Disappointed

I paid for a project that was never completed simply to avoid the stress and or a legal battle. Pryan quoted me $2500 + tax to remove some concrete slabs, lay down sod (10x15 area), repair and sand my deck. It was a small project by anyone’s standards. I should note that I used Pryan and his team before and it was a good experience but this time was different. I felt like Pryan was trying to do this job under the table. He actually brought strangers to my home in the evening to remove some slabs. I believe he was selling them. And to make matters worse, he would not show up during the day as promised. Always citing a problem or that he was waiting for SOD that never arrived. When I told him that I could not continue this way and asked for a refund, he claimed he had already spent $1300 and only returned $900. All that was finished was he repaired my deck railing and stairs and the people who came at night removed one third of the slabs. I was left with sub par wood to finish the project and removing the rest of the slabs myself. He also left me with all of the garbage. This project was part of a much bigger deck project for which we have hired someone fair and consistent. I’m disappointed that Pryan did not continue to be a contractor that could be counted on and that I was treated so poorly as a loyal customer. Never again and I’ve let my Durham Police coworkers know to avoid this business.

Thank you for your feedback, at Ashley Design & Build we strive for customer satisfaction, we also understand that at times we cannot meet each client's needs. Please feel free to contact our office as we would be happy to discuss a resolution for you.

DanielHuston
DanielHuston
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom, Flooring, Stairs (cost included labor only + HST)

Priyan's crew of Siri and Newton were really nice to work with. They came in on short notice (started 6 days after initial quote) and finished the job in 9 days, knowing we were on a time crunch. They were accommodating and did a good job on our bathrooms, stairs, and flooring install. When we had some suggestions or changes, they were understanding. I've worked with other contractors in the past off of this site who were simply rude and aggressive. It was nice to work with these guys, as they were quite friendly and really wanted to ensure we were happy. I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks Danial for your honest reply.

azizali
azizali

Deck drawings for building permit

We required a full set of drawings for a building permit. We hired them to do the work. It was done fast, efficiently and reasonably. He knew exactly what was required and made ant amendments required right away. I would highly reccomend this company

Thanks aziz.

YAS
YAS

Basement renovation and Fence

The service provided by Ashley Design and Build was outstanding. The basement renovation was completed beyond our expectation. Also our unfinished fence was completed thankfully to their excellent and express service. I would highly reccomend Ashley Design and Build for anyone looking for any designing, renovation, fence, basement, and/or other any building services.

Thanks.

More about Ashley Design and Build

From 2012 we do general contracting services all over ontario. We offer design and contracting services. New build or remodel Demolishing Painting and patching Masonry and carpentry Landscape projects. Interlocking and driveway General maintenance Bathroom and kitchen Much more
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?