Entire Home

Reviews for Entire Home

santiago_saavedra9
santiago_saavedra9

Kitchen sink repair

The work was done quickly and effectively. I would use this service again and would recommend it t as well.

thank you for taking your time to do the review.
I'll see you for the next job. Thank You again.

Gustavo in Toronto
Gustavo in Toronto

Excellent Vanity

Kenny did a wonderful job; clean, fast and reasonably priced. I'd gladly work with him again and invite all my friends to do the same. He also offered very good advice on a future job.

thank you, and I'll see you for next job.

Julie -.
Julie -.
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Flooring

A friend of mine referred Duc and Kenny to me to do my flooring. Even though it was a very short notice and they were very busy but they managed to get their team together and smoothly helped me got my flooring done during the time frame I needed. They kept me in touch and informed me of what the next step was during the whole process so I know what to expect. The whole team was very nice, sincere and hardworking. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you Julie, is was our pleasure to worked with you. We hope to see you again for your next year project. K

Derrick
Derrick

Kitchen Renovation

I had a good experience with the Entire Home. Kenny Was very understanding and helpful in helping me find the right material for my kitchen renovation. They are very efficient with the way that they provide you a layout and a 3D idea of what to expect for your design. Love the effort and highly recommended!

Thanks you very much for you feedback I highly appreciate it thanks

More about Entire Home

Our main goal is to provide outstanding customer service and high-quality work at affordable prices! We offer full home renovation services including kitchen and bathroom renovations, whole house remodeling, home additions, and finished basements. From architectural design and planning to finishing touches we provide the expertise needed to make your renovation project a success.