Entire Home

Toronto ON M5V

Reviews for Entire Home

robert in Toronto
robert in Toronto

Lay vinyl plank flooring in basement.

Spoke to Blake on phone and in person to organize the job. Once agreed a team showed up right on time and completed in a day. Very professional job and looks great.

Thanks Robert
We are happy we could help with your flooring project

Rosa M in Stouffville
Rosa M in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement & Bathroom Renovation

Fantastic job. My project was done accordingly with great management that didn't cause any inconvenience for me what so ever. There was a project manager that controlled everything that was happening with fair pricing.

We're happy to help with your project
Thanks for choosing entire home.

John Seller in Ottawa
John Seller in Ottawa

Entire Kitchen Renovation & Heated Driveway

This company did an outstanding job for me. Their customer service was phenomenal. They recommended their program for monthly subscription that covers my damages of renovation, and they also recommended their so called space program which led to installing a heated driveway. The heated driveway melts all my snow and ice. Job was done on time and properly.

It was an honor working with you John. Thank you for your kind response and we look forward to continuing our business with you.

santiago_saavedra9
santiago_saavedra9

Kitchen sink repair

The work was done quickly and effectively. I would use this service again and would recommend it t as well.

thank you for taking your time to do the review.
I'll see you for the next job. Thank You again.

Gustavo in Toronto
Gustavo in Toronto

Excellent Vanity

Kenny did a wonderful job; clean, fast and reasonably priced. I'd gladly work with him again and invite all my friends to do the same. He also offered very good advice on a future job.

Thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.

Jeff
Jeff

Door renovation

I put in a request for help finishing a basement door. “Entire Home” was quick to reach out, and instead walked me through how I can do this myself. It shows me that they put the customer first, and want to make trust an important part of their company.

We are so grateful for your lovely words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Glenderjas
Glenderjas

Kitchen,3 bathrooms, laundry room, main floor flooring. Concrete pathway

The team did really clean work and did it in a swift fashion. The renovation was complete in no time. Easily available if there were any questions.

We’re so glad you had a good experience. Looking forward to working with you on your next projects.

Julie -.
Julie -.
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Flooring

A friend of mine referred Duc and Kenny to me to do my flooring. Even though it was a very short notice and they were very busy but they managed to get their team together and smoothly helped me got my flooring done during the time frame I needed. They kept me in touch and informed me of what the next step was during the whole process so I know what to expect. The whole team was very nice, sincere and hardworking. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you Julie, it was a pleasure working with you. We hope to see you again for your next project.

Derrick
Derrick

Kitchen Renovation

I had a good experience with the Entire Home. Kenny Was very understanding and helpful in helping me find the right material for my kitchen renovation. They are very efficient with the way that they provide you a layout and a 3D idea of what to expect for your design. Love the effort and highly recommended!

Thanks you very much for you feedback.

prosperitytree.25
prosperitytree.25
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen, Basement, Stairs, Deck, Windows and Electrical

Opened up the basement, modernized the kitchen, powerwashed the deck, sturdy steps, everything, well done!

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review.

More about Entire Home

Our main goal is to provide outstanding customer service and high-quality work at affordable prices! We offer full home renovation services including kitchen and bathroom renovations, whole house remodeling, home additions, and finished basements. From architectural design and planning to finishing touches we provide the expertise needed to make your renovation project a success.