GTA HOUSE DESIGN INC

Reviews for GTA HOUSE DESIGN INC

Bilal C.
Bilal C.

Opening up two walls

Two walls needed to be removed:
1. Between the kitchen and the living area
2. Between the drawing room and the entarance hall way

Both walls were removed in 3 days with solid LVL beams, of the strongest wood available. Most other contractors wanted to install pillars instead which is the worst thing you can do to a load bearing wall, and does not even look good.

These guys do thing the right professional way. You won’t have to worry about the structural support. I will definitely recommend GTA house design to anyone who is thinking of removing load bearing walls. I will be utilizing their service again for other areas of my house.

Thank you for your business Bilal, hope you enjoy your new space with your lovely family,

Jay J.
Jay J.

Load Bearing Wall Removal

We had two walls that we wanted removed and one was load bearing and the other was not. We had engineered drawings drawn up from another firm and had Ben and his team do the construction. Ben was extremely knowledgeable and helped us make some tough decisions on which size LVL beams to use, how many and where to place them. We liked his design better than the engineer's and got our drawings changed to be more visually appealing to us. Him and his team were extremely quick and responsive throughout every stage of the process beginning from the initial quote through to construction and even came back to do a quick finishing request. The final job was inspected by the city's inspectors. A . We are extremely happy with the process and the final result. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your Business Joseph, hope everything else goes smoothly as well.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Basement Reno and Egress Windows

We needed to finish our basement so our kids would have a dedicated area to play and we would have an extra bedroom and a home office. Behrouz and his team gave us an estimate on the same ballpark as the rest but were able to work with our set timeline so we picked them.
What I will remember the most is how clean they kept the job site and how well organized their team was. They were able to get the job completed by our set deadline and with minimum sway from the original plan. Their team is experienced, dedicated (worked on holidays and weekends to meet the deadline), and honestly a pleasure to work with. I’ve included a few photos of their work below. I will be doing more projects with them and they get a 10/10 from me and my family.
Keep us the great work guys.

Thank you for your business Sam, hope to see you in your future projects.

Maryam
Maryam
1 review Whitby, ON

Load bearing wall removal and reno

It was a pleasure working with your team of cotractors.
I had purchased my first family home and I must say the home was in rough condition. After working with Ali our contractor the finished result was exactly what I envisioned and much more.! You guys paid very close attention to every single detail and made sure all my ideas were icorporated into the design. For future projects I Iwill definitely be a return customer. Thank for creating the beautiful place I now call home.

Thank you so much Maryam for your warm review and your business, was such a blessing to work with you and your lovely family.

Allen S.
Allen S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Finsihed and Egress windows enlargement.

Aly and Ben and their team finished our basement last December. The whole experience was smooth and excellent. This was a big job ripping out the entire basement and doing it again. Very Super trustworthy as we left the house to them when we left to work. High quality work, highly recommended.

We appreciate for your business Allen, hope you and lovely family are enjoying the new space.

Sherwin
Sherwin

Load bearing wall removal and basement framing

Ali and Joe were very professional with their work.. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Their work on my basement framing and removing a load bearing wall was great, very clean workers and was finished in a timely fashion.

Thank you Sherwin for your business, hope to see you in your next projects.

Rosesadeghi
Rosesadeghi
1 review Pickering, ON

Load Bearing Wall Removal and Framing

I hired Ben and his team for a rather large load bearing wall renovation. We were somewhat nervous about this kind of renovation considering it was of a structural nature, we had therefore seen the extremely high quality of their work firsthand which put us at ease. Ben’s engineer was very knowledgeable and friendly. He took care of the city permits for us. They started and finished the job in a timely fashion. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism, work ethics and proficiency of the job. I would definitely recommend this company to everybody.

Thank you for your warm review, it was very nice to work with you guys, hope to see you in your next project.

Arnika.sog
Arnika.sog

Basement finished

From start to finish the GTA House Design Team were a pleasure to work with. Efficiency, quality was a top priority for them from the beginning.

Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure to work with you, see you soon.

More about GTA HOUSE DESIGN INC

Welcome to GTA House Design Inc. We offer many services such as:

***

***FRAMING: Rough Carpentry, Additions, Load bearing wall, LVL, Steel Beams.

***BASEMENT RENOVATION: Designing, Basement framing, Walk out cut out, Egress Windows.

***WINDOWS AND DOORS: Concrete and Brick cutting, Window enlargement, Window replacement,
Side doors, Walk outs and Patio door cut out.