The UNU Group

Toronto ON M5N 2P3

Reviews for The UNU Group

Najam
Najam

Basement restoration after flooding, new flooring, new washroom, drywalls, painting etc

I was given a detailed and itemized quote. The pricing was extremely reasonable. Daily work schedule was rigidly followed. The work was done meticulously. Every evening Musab or Marko would visit to check the progress and ensured the work was done to my satisfaction. At the end a very thorough cleaning was done. It was a pleasure to work with Musab and latter with Marko as well. They were organized, very courteous, professional and went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Their work teams are highly skilled. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! And you would not believe this: as a token of business appreciation Musab took me with my family to dinner at his Iraqi restaurant! Awesome and thankyou very much Musab.

Thanks for the awesome review Mr. Najam! we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you.

David
David

Complete Bathroom Renovation

From the start of the project to the end these people are professional, true to their word kept up with deadlines, and no hidden extras. Very happy, thank you.

We couldn’t be happier that we provided you with a great renovation experience. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Eddie
Eddie

Basement renovation.

A few months back The UNU Group came in and appraised my basement for a full renovation. The price was right but it's more important the job was done perfectly and on the estimated time. Thank you guys for a job well done. Highly recommended.

Hearing that you had agreat experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us, thank you.

a.miqdadi
a.miqdadi
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Trust the professionals at The Unu Group! You are in good hands from the moment you walk in the door. Also you get the whole team for the price of one designer! they make you feel like you are their most important client. They will work with what you have but also offer creative solutions to tricky problems. Believe me, my kitchen was a tricky problem! I could not be happier with the final result. Kudos to everyone at The Unu Group!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is we want every experience to be “five stars”! Glad to hear you love your new kitchen.

Edmond
Edmond
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I hired The Unu Group a few months ago to renovate my dream Bathroom. They did an AMAZING job... Not only was the price good but they were able to start the job 3 days after I approved the estimate. I dealt with Marko and his partner Musaab who were both professional. Their crew was always at the jobsite and kept everything clean. The job was done exactly on time. I will highly recommend The Unu Group to anyone. Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU

Thank you so much for your kind words, Edmond. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us

Rania H.
Rania H.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen, master bath, laundry room

The UNU Group performance has helped us with multiple projects to our Home (kitchen, master bath, dining room, laundry room.) Their quality products, design recommendations, and attention to detail are outstanding, which is why I would use them again and again. Highly recommended!!!

Thanks for the awesome review! we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Chris
Chris

Kitchen and bathroom

I have had my complete kitchen totally renovated with UNU GROUP. I am very happy with the work that was done and how neatly it was competed.
Marko made sure everything was perfectly coordinated and really addressed all my needs. I'm so satisfied with my new kitchen and I would recommend UNU GROUP team to anyone. The cabinets look unreal and I never thought my kitchen

Thanks for the awesome review, Chris! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you

More about The UNU Group

Depending on the desires and the company’s clients, we offers many options for repairing, renovation and finishing of your home at an affordable price. For each potential customer, it is very important to organize the work of hired employees, which avoids many of the difficulties of repair.

Custom Toronto Renovation Contractors of UNU operate on the principle of an integrated approach, avoiding inconsistency and reduce time to the minimum. By satisfying customers with quality we increase consistency with no downtime. This unique approach allows the use of our flexible pricing policy that advances us as a company among our competitors. Having latest technology, we guarantee the quality in renovation and finishing projects, regardless of the level of complexity.