Inspection Channel Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3N2
Inspection Channel Inc.

Reviews for Inspection Channel Inc.

Daniel Co in Toronto
Daniel Co in Toronto

Excellent Service and Professionalism

I was concerned about a mold issue in my 5 years old home and Gerrard came by on he same day I put up my inquiry on homestar. He came by and checked my bathroom which was the area of my concern but also did a sweep of my entire home as well. He answered all of my questions and concerns and provided me with recommendations. He is by far one of the most honest contractors I’ve met and won’t try to upsell you on anything if you don’t need it. I highly recommend this company if you ever suspect any issues with mold in your house and would like someone to conduct an inspection.

Thanks Daniel, glad to be of service.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Mold remediation

Great service, very professional team, all work done to spec and on schedule. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your recommendation. Your feedback is very appreciated.

Mariana in Toronto
Mariana in Toronto

Asbestos Testing

We were just starting a stair reno project when we found some 9X9 tiles. We knew our house was built in the 1950/60s so wanted to get it tested for asbestos as soon as possible. Gerard contact us on Family Day and offered to come by. We had already been in contact with someone else, however that company delayed his arrival time twice before cancelling altogether. I contacted Gerard who was there within an hour (on Family Day!) to take a sample. He was very courteous, extremely knowledgeable and i would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of these services. We asked him to provide a quote even before the testing was complete and he provided an very reasonable pricing for the abatement job. Luckily our sample came back negative but we will certainly be calling Gerard back as we tackle other renos!

Thanks Mariana

Lisa
Lisa

Mold removal in closet and crawl space

Came on the same day I called ( durning holidays)
Great job!!! fast ,efficient, clean workmanship Would use them again and would recommend to anyone .

Thanks Lisa, Glad to be of service.

Pradosh
Pradosh

Mould Remediation

Arrived on time. Work was done in time. All work completed was photographed and shown to me and explained well. Polite and professional. Cleaned up well. I have no hesitation in recommending Gerrard and his team Inspection Channel.

Thank you!

Monique in Woodbridge
Monique in Woodbridge

Incredible Customer Service and Work

We're having some renovations done to our main bathroom and once the contractors opened up the walls, they noticed some mold which meant they had to stop working, which caused a delay in my renovations.
Gerrard came to the house the same day I called him and provided a quote and assessment. I waited for another quote and then on a Friday, I decided to go with Gerrard's company. I wanted the work to be performed immediately so that my contractors can come back to work on Monday. Gerrard was able to send Joe to my house on Saturday morning and because I had to leave my house at 8am, Joe arrived at 6:45am to finish the job before I left.

Joe came in, explained the process and got to work. He was finished within the hour. He was very friendly and courteous.

This morning (Monday) I had some issues with my bathroom contractors and Gerrard was able to smooth over the situation.

What a terrific company and both Gerrard and Joe are awesome. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for professionals.

JBeauchampWilson
JBeauchampWilson

Asbestos removal basement

They removed asbestos floor tiles as well as a subfloor which had mold. Part of the work also included removing a wall that was build on the tiles. Very impressed with the work and would highly likely recommend them to any client. Extremely satisfied!

LRM
LRM

Environmental remediation services

Removal of roof mould and asbestos in an older home. Additional anti mildew application for the cold cellar.

d.mazzuca
d.mazzuca

Attic mold

Very good quality worksmanship. The attic that was once covered in mold, looks brand new again like the mold was never there. Would highly recommend!

More about Inspection Channel Inc.

The inception of Inspection Channel was rooted in delivering exceptional service to the building inspection market.

Due to increased demand we have expanded to incorporate indoor air quality assessments, water analysis, forensic mould investigations, mould remediation and asbestos removal as part of our menu options.

Our professional team consists of certified home inspectors, certified mould inspectors and re-mediators, professional engineers,IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement)
and certified air quality consultants.

A large part of our quality service is continual improvement; we are constantly striving to do so through Continuing Education courses.

Regular training ensures that all staff remain current and up-to-date on trends and legislative changes, and maintains compliance with their professional member associations.

No matter what your project or concern, we will be delighted to assist you in any way we can.