General Contractors

Reviews for Ken Renovation and Construction

Merlene
Merlene

Basement Renovation & Roof Deck

I had contracted Ken Renovations to finish a basement and create a basement apartment. I had recently had a baby, and didn't have the energy to haggle with workmen. I just wanted something turnkey within the time promised. Ken delivered! What I liked best was that he communicated with me; I always knew what was happening and always felt confident that everything was in good hands.

I recently called on Ken to build a roof deck for me. Once again, he listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations.

I would not hesitate to recommend Ken and his team, and have done so many times.

thanks very much for the review

Nabillah
Nabillah

Home Reno and Various other renovations.

Ken Renovation and Construction has helped us ( I and my family) with various renovation projects, since 2007. The company strives to fully satisfy. It has highly professional, honest, hardworking, courteous craftsmen. I would highly reccomend Ken Renovation and Construction without any hesitation.

thanks very much for they review

djandrewdavids
djandrewdavids

Full basement renovation. Shower installation. Various odd jobs including painting.

Ken is reliable, honest and hardworking. While working with him, he always communicated with us and he was quick to take ownership of a challenge, solve it and relay the message to us in a timely fashion. Ken built our basement and used top quality, safe material while keeping very respectful of our budget. We continue to be impressed by the quality of his work. His attention to detail is excellent and because of that, our renovations still look beautiful today. We are truly happy with the work he does and the team he employs. We would, and have, recommended him to our friends, family and neighbors. Ken's communication skills are excellent and jobs are done well, on time and on budget.

Hi Andrew and Anna thanks for the review..have a great day

More about Ken Renovation and Construction

Honest, Reliable and Reasonable
Our clients needs are our first priority and will guide and advise accordingly to make dreams come true.
Call us to discuss what is possible.