Construction Solutions Group Inc

Reviews for Construction Solutions Group Inc

Julia
Julia
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Very professional and really cares about the end result!

We hired CSG to finish our basement in our new house. We previously used Zeev renovation services in our old house so we are satisfied returning customers.

Our basement is now gorgeous, they did a professional and flawless job. We had several setbacks because there is a shortage of supply during Covid, Zeev was able to quickly find a solution to any problem and recommended replacements that did not result in any delays and the basement was finished in 4 weeks, just like he promised!

I love the fact that Zeev personally overseas each project and makes sure that his team did a fine job. It's rare to see that the owner of the business cares so much about his reputation that he personally checks each work every time. That was one of the major reasons I came back to CSG, I like when the company I hire actually cares of the end result especially in renovation business where I often found that once you hired some company and they did the job, there is no one to talk to even if the job was done poorly.

Once again CSG made us very happy customers and we will definitely be coming back whenever we need anything done in our house!

Thank you so much for your review. it's our pleasure. looking forward to work with you

Adesuwa in Thornhill
Adesuwa in Thornhill
1 review Orangeville, ON

CSG Inc exceeded my expectation

I am so glad that I chose CSG Inc to do my basement amongst the many basement Contractors I met and spoke with, because Zeev and his crew did a marvelous job. When I decided to finish my basement, I had ideas in my head, but I didn't have a plan. I needed a company that will bring my ideas to reality at a reasonable cost. I invited Zeev to my home after reading online reviews of his company. And when he came, I told him what I wanted in my basement, but how he does it was mostly up to him. He told me what it will cost, and it turns out that his price was the most reasonable of all the contractors that I had
met. CSG Inc finished my basement within the time frame they stated, and they didn't just help bring my ideas to a reality, they exceeded it. Thank you Zeev for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your review, It's our pleasure. looking forward to work with you!!!

Full Condo Reno

After obtaining quotes from a number of companies, I chose Construction Solutions Group as they had a competitive price and great reviews - and I am really happy that I did.

Zeev and team, completed the project on time and on budget and came with a number of ideas/suggestions that made my home look even better than I imagined. They were reliable, and worked hard to make me happy with the end result. I changed my mind a few times and the response was always "no problem". Renovating in a condo can also be a nightmare given the restrictions, elevators, etc. but Zeev and team managed all of this on their own, and took the headache and stress out of renovating.

Will use them again when I do another renovation in the future

Thank you so much for your review!!! it's our pleasure. we are looking forward to work with you again!

Moushumi
Moushumi

Fantastic Team who deliver nothing but the best

We were looking to get our basement finished and before that we went through our due diligence in choosing the right Contractor for it. I guess me and my husband spoke to about 10-12 contractors before we zeroed in on Zeev. Right from day 1, Zeev was hands on. He gave us an estimate which was close to reality and was practical. He actually knew what he was saying before quoting us. We actually really liked Zeev and he stood out from the other contractors because he made us feel that our questions were answered genuinely.

Then work started and he said they would be in and out in 4-6 weeks and thats exactly what happened. He promised strict COVID-19 protocols would be followed by his team and they were followed at all times

Workmanship and Finishes
I am soo happy and proud to say that I couldn't have been happier with the work done by Zeev and his team. He has been accommodating with our last minute changes as well. I would also especially like to mention Vitaly from Zeev's team who is kind and generous and helped us out till the very last day. His work is absolutely brilliant. Andre was phenomenal for the electrical work done in our basement. Finishes are absolutely world class and look brilliant. I've gotten my dream basement and washroom thanks to CSG. I couldve give 12 stars if there was an option for this.
I recommend CSG Renovations highly for all your projects and will always go back to them for further renovations. We would recommend them to our friends and family too! Kudos Zeev and Team!

Thank you so much for your review!!! it's our pleasure. we look forward to working with you!

Helen
Helen

Master bathroom renovation and Guest Bathroom mini makeover

I first heard about CSG Construction Solutions Group (also CSG Renovation) by reading reviews on Homestars. Im a very particular and decisive person. I know what I want, have high expectations and recognize and expect quality. I took me many months and filtered through a lot of contractors to research and investigate the right fit for doing my condo renovation (bathrooms first, then my kitchen). I wanted someone experienced in working on condos as there is a lot more complications and red tape involved, and this experience stood out when I first talked to Zeev of CSG Construction Solutions Group. I did extensive research on the finalists including researching who was behind the references as many are fake, related and/or work for/with the contractor. I found Zeev to be legitimate and in meeting with him could sense a quiet confidence in answering all my questions and requests and knew he would take care of creating my vision of a vintage inspired bathroom come to life. CSG offered fair pricing, the flexibility for me to go out and find my own finishing’s for my look and they worked efficiently to meet the deadline on time of the promised project date. All the workers they sent, worked hard, were on time, polite, respectful and took pride in their work. I could see there was a pride of craftmanship that shows the quality of their work and with communication they got it right if I found something out of place or I wanted an adjustment. My bathroom turned out awesome and it exceeded expectations. Others give you lip service and I went with my gut and glad I did as the proof show in my pictures before and after (attached). I will be calling on CSG for my kitchen project and telling everyone I know to call CSG for their reno. Recommended if you don’t want to be disappointed and picky.

Thank you so much for your review Helen, it's our pleasure. we look forward to working with you!

pjrobins
pjrobins

Condo Renovation

We hired Construction Solutions Group to renovate our 45 year old 3 bedroom condo before moving in. Zeev Gareev and his team demolished the existing vinyl- over- parquet flooring down to bare concrete and replaced with glued-down engineered hardwood. They installed crown moulding throughout and LED downlights in bulkheads in the living room and all three bedrooms, one of which is being used as an office. Both bathrooms were gutted and redone with a walk-in shower in the master bath and a combination tub/shower in the guest bath. Custom vanities were built for both. Custom shelving/storage cupboards with electric fireplace were built in to a living room wall. An entryway closet with French doors was added. Walls and ceiling were painted throughout. Zeev somehow anticipated many small details and seemed always to be one step ahead of us.

Zeev and his crew worked hard to complete the project against ever changing COVID-19 restrictions. The original time frame was managed in spite of the Pandemic. The Team showed a good understanding of the limitations of condominium renovation and provided suggestions that were within the existing condo renovation guidelines. The work was very professional and there was, overall, excellent attention to detail. After a walk-through at the start Zeev provided a labour-only estimate for the project. All materials and their delivery were in addition to the quote. This gave us the freedom to choose the materials and fixtures that would be installed. Zeev was very clear about costs for additional work beyond the contracted tasks and we found the additional costs to be entirely reasonable. In any project this size involving subcontractors there will always be small details missed or things not quite as expected but Zeev was always open to making even the smallest detail right. We highly recommend Construction Solutions Group and would not hesitate to hire them again.

After 30+ years of home ownership prior to this project we have dealt with a great many contractors both good and bad but the Construction Services Group provided the most positive experience of any to date.

Thank you so much for your review. it's our pleasure, we look forward to work with you.

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Full Renovation

CSG Renovations has done an excellent job in one of my places. The quality of their work and level of the details is phenomenal! Very professional, punctual, responsible and very good reasonable prices. Highly recommend!!!

thank you for your review! it's our pleasure. we look forward to working with you again.

1 review Kettleby, ON

Basement Renovation

After seeing the quality of their work at a friends home, where Zeev and his crew finished a basement, we decided to hire them for our basement renovation. We are extremely happy with the quality of their work. Everything Zeev promised he would do, he did. The job was completed on time, four weeks to the day, from start to finish. All of his tradespeople were respectful and courteous and very professional. Zeev is a problem solver and was able to help us incorporate an existing electric fireplace into our completed space. He worked with us in choosing finishing touches and his recommendations were informative and helpful. If you are looking for a contractor for your home renovation we would definitely recommend CSG Renovations. They offer quality, affordability and reliability.

Thank you so much for your review, It's our pleasure. we look forward to work with you.

Anastasia
Anastasia

Bathroom remodeling

I've remodeled two bathrooms with the CSG team. Zeev has a great eye for details and is very experienced with materials and planning. I wish I could give the team more than 5+ stars for the excellent work they've done with the spaces. They are very professional, respectful to my property and always showed up on time. I was very impressed when they consulted me before setting down tiles or fixtures to make sure I was OK with the setup first. I'm very happy with how the final results turned out and would highly recommend them for any home renovation project!

Thank you Anastasia for your review, It's our pleasure!!! we looking forward to work with you again

Natalie in Markham
Natalie in Markham

Condo Renovations

I have worked and continue to work with Zeev and his team for several complete condo renovation projects. Specifically, I was impressed by his work quality, punctuality, attention to detail, cleanliness, and organization. Zeev's team fully renovated my units, starting from the demolition process up until the completion of the finished unit. He is very easy going and is always available to answer any questions I had related to the project. Unlike the majority of contractors, Zeev goes the extra mile. Overall, Zeev and his team are great at what they do and always met my expectations.

Without a doubt, I would hire Zeev for my next project, and highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of an excellent contractor.

Thanks, Zeev!

Thank you Natalie for your review, It's our pleasure! we looking forward to work with you

More about Construction Solutions Group Inc

The CSG renovations inc is proud to serve customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area. We are your go-to professionals for anything to do with your house, from interior home designs and renovations to buying and selling. We embrace the excitement of working in one of the most dynamic, diverse housing markets in North America.

CSG renovations inc employs a wide range of professionals who are ready to help you with whatever you need.
Whether you want to renovate, rebuild, buy or sell a home, CSG renovations inc is your number one choice. Our services include the following:

Renovations to one or more of the rooms in your home
Basement finishing and renovations
Whole house renovations or rebuilding
Planning and designing