CSG Renovations Toronto

Reviews for CSG Renovations Toronto

Anastasia
Anastasia

Bathroom remodeling

I've remodeled two bathrooms with the CSG team. Zeev has a great eye for details and is very experienced with materials and planning. I wish I could give the team more than 5+ stars for the excellent work they've done with the spaces. They are very professional, respectful to my property and always showed up on time. I was very impressed when they consulted me before setting down tiles or fixtures to make sure I was OK with the setup first. I'm very happy with how the final results turned out and would highly recommend them for any home renovation project!

Thank you Anastasia for your review, It's our pleasure!!! we looking forward to work with you again

Natalie in Markham
Natalie in Markham

Condo Renovations

I have worked and continue to work with Zeev and his team for several complete condo renovation projects. Specifically, I was impressed by his work quality, punctuality, attention to detail, cleanliness, and organization. Zeev's team fully renovated my units, starting from the demolition process up until the completion of the finished unit. He is very easy going and is always available to answer any questions I had related to the project. Unlike the majority of contractors, Zeev goes the extra mile. Overall, Zeev and his team are great at what they do and always met my expectations.

Without a doubt, I would hire Zeev for my next project, and highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of an excellent contractor.

Thanks, Zeev!

Thank you Natalie for your review, It's our pleasure! we looking forward to work with you

Another Happy Client

CSG team replaced my floors, flattened popcorn ceilings, painted the walls, installed baseboards and door casings. The job was done on time and within discussed budget. Guys were professional and easy to work with. I will be hiring them again for my bathroom reno later in the year.

Thank you so much for your review. it's our pleasure. looking forward to work with you

Holly Weller from Mississauga
Holly Weller from Mississauga

Basement Renovation

The construction solution group led by ZEEV did an amazing job of re-creating our entire basement. Our 800 square-foot basement was transformed to a beautiful functional two bedroom, a pantry and laundry room. The skill and professionalism of every member of the team was impressive.

After the initial interview we knew we had found our contractor after interviewing for other candidates. Zeev’s suggestions along with our plans combine to form a great starting point. His creativity and problem-solving skills were integral in the successful completion of the project. He and his team started the project and finished on time even with us asking them to complete a shower install and redoing the drywall in our kitchen due to previous water damage.

Zeev stayed on budget and if we wanted to upgrade any of our original choices he provided us with pricing very quickly. The entire team was very respectful of our home and went out of their way even in bad weather or drywalling work to keep our home as neat and clean as possible. We also enjoyed the fact that none of the members smoked anywhere near our property, which we appreciated.

We are so pleased with our new addition and would highly recommend Construction Solutions Group to anymore for their general contracting needs.

Thank you so much Holly for your review , it's our pleasure, we look forward to working with you!!!

Condo bathroom renovation, painting and flooring in unit

CSG Renovations completed the work on time and on budget. Everything went smoothly and we were happy with the outcome of the renovation.

thank you so much for your review, its our pleasure. we look forward to working with you.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Tiling Backsplash

Zeev and Juri tried tirelessly to resolve a problem with a single cut with one of the backsplash tiles. Unfortunately the problem could not be resolved but not due to a lack of trying and effort. In the end CSG refunded a portion of my payment to make up for my inconvenience. Other than this cut around an electrical outlet we were satisfied mostly with the finished product. Definitely added value to our home. Thanks Zeev and Juri for making this right.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for your review. its our pleasure. we look forward to work with you.

Full Condo Renovation

I hired Zeev and his team to renovate my condo unit. The building is 25 years old so it was in need of some major modernization. I was very happy with the work CSG did and have already recommended them to a number of friends looking to do condo renos. They were respectful of condo building rules and completed the renos on time (5-6 weeks). They removed and replaced the existing flooring, got rid of partition walls, installed drywall, smoothed out the popcorn ceiling, redid the kitchen and bathroom, and raised the ceiling in the kitchen. They also made great recommendations on cabinet makers and countertop installers, which I was both very thrilled with.

Very Good Experience

Two full Reno bathrooms in an apartment labour only Great experience a few bad finishes in the tile work but other than that very reasonable and good workers Zeev is nice and patient

Thank you for your review. it's our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you.

MJ
MJ

Highly satisfied with completed work (fresh painting of condo unit)

Extremely satisfied with work done by Zeev and his team. I requested for painting my unit. And this was completed within a day. The team is highly professional and friendly. Zeev even spent extra time afterwards to help with some minor problems at my unit (which were not related to his work).

The value of his team's work when considering time and cost was very reasonable for me. I would highly recommend his service to others.

Thank you for your review . its our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you.

Corey
Corey

Complete Condo Renovation

We hired Zeev after reading the reviews on Homestars and we couldn't be happier. Zeev is fair, honest, reliable and does excellent work. Everything you want in a contractor. Zeev and his staff were professional and polite, they finished on time and on budget. We could not be more happy with the way the renovations turned out. We highly recommend them. Thanks CSG !

Thank you for your review Corey. its our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you.

More about CSG Renovations Toronto

The CSG renovations inc is proud to serve customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area. We are your go-to professionals for anything to do with your house, from interior home designs and renovations to buying and selling. We embrace the excitement of working in one of the most dynamic, diverse housing markets in North America.

CSG renovations inc employs a wide range of professionals who are ready to help you with whatever you need.
Whether you want to renovate, rebuild, buy or sell a home, CSG renovations inc is your number one choice. Our services include the following:

Renovations to one or more of the rooms in your home
Basement finishing and renovations
Whole house renovations or rebuilding
Planning and designing