House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Cleaning Services GTA

Paul R.
Paul R.

Promised Excellence and Delivered

We needed to have a cleaning service into our home to prepare it for new owners. Juliet and team so they could handle the job and do it exceptionally well which they absolutely did. We were thrilled and would recommend them very highly.

Cleaning for 10 years

I have been using the people behind Cleaning Services GTA for over 10 years. They are efficient and do their job well. I would highly recommend them for your cleaning needs.

We love our clients and are happy to have provided you great service for over a decade!

House clean

Walked into a sparkling clean house. Very happy w efforts. Included a list of specific requirements that were all completed.

Thank you for the awesome review!

Cleaning my apartment

I am satisfied with cleaning o checked different areas I could realized the details of work

Thank you for the awesome review! We take pride in the details!

Home

I hired this service to do spring cleaning on my 2 bedroom apartment. I was very pleased with the work and with how professional they were. They left my apartment sparkling clean and ready for summer. I will definitely have them come back again.

We can't wait to be back!

More about Cleaning Services GTA

Welcome to EJ Cleaning Services. We're here for all your residential cleaning and sanitizing needs and have 7 years experience in the industry. We use high quality products that are child, pet and eco friendly.

Services: Full house cleaning, windows, vacuuming, laundry, housekeeping, renovation cleaning, junk removal, move in / move out cleans, Airbnb and time shares.

Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am to 12 pm

Covid 19 - We are following all the health and safety protocals to ensure we're keeping everyone safe with social distancing, wearing masks and other PPE as needed.

We offer FREE QUOTES. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with us. We're looking forward to working with you!