House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Cleaning Services GTA

Christina
Christina

Cleaning

This couple did one amazing job for us. They were efficient and very professional.
They did an astounding job at the projects that were given to them. And trust me folks it was big jobs.
Thank you so much guys you made my job so much easier. See you soon I hope.

Maryam in Toronto
Maryam in Toronto

Cleaning the whole house

We are very pleased with the cleaning service we got. Highly recommend this company. They are very Professional and prompt with a resealable price. We are very happy with the result.

Paul R.
Paul R.

Promised Excellence and Delivered

We needed to have a cleaning service into our home to prepare it for new owners. Juliet and team so they could handle the job and do it exceptionally well which they absolutely did. We were thrilled and would recommend them very highly.

Thank you so much Paul!

Beyond my expectations

They are a thorough service, my home is so much more organized and inviting. I highly recommend Cleaning Service GTA for all your cleaning needs.

House clean

Walked into a sparkling clean house. Very happy w efforts. Included a list of specific requirements that were all completed.

Thank you for the awesome review!

Cleaning for 10 years

I have been using the people behind Cleaning Services GTA for over 10 years. They are efficient and do their job well. I would highly recommend them for your cleaning needs.

We love our clients and are happy to have provided you great service for over a decade!

Cleaning my apartment

I am satisfied with cleaning o checked different areas I could realized the details of work

Thank you for the awesome review! We take pride in the details!

Home

I hired this service to do spring cleaning on my 2 bedroom apartment. I was very pleased with the work and with how professional they were. They left my apartment sparkling clean and ready for summer. I will definitely have them come back again.

We can't wait to be back!

More about Cleaning Services GTA

Welcome to EJ Cleaning Services. We're here for all your residential cleaning and sanitizing needs and have 7 years experience in the industry. We use high quality products that are child, pet and eco friendly. Services: Full house cleaning, windows, vacuuming, laundry, housekeeping, renovation cleaning, junk removal, move in / ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?