Can Reno Ltd.

Formerly Can Contracting
Tile & Stone Contractors
Can Reno Ltd. Toronto ON M3J 1X1

Reviews for Can Reno Ltd.

Aseeb in Toronto
Aseeb in Toronto

Interior Painting

Dervish and his team did a great job! I cannot be more satisfied. The painters were absolutely friendly. Quality of work was very detailed and clean. They finished on time and recommended the perfect paint colour.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Aseeb. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Daphne in Vaughan
Daphne in Vaughan

Got me out of a bind

Dervis and his guy got me out of a huge bind when I needed some work done on my place. Quick and efficient! Would definitely hire them again in the future.

Thanks for your kind words Daphne..

Grace from Toronto
Grace from Toronto

Beautiful Kitchen Backsplash

Dervis was on time, pleasant to work with, and did his best to complete a very professional and neat job. He actually performed a miracle, using every bit of tile except for 1 tiny piece remaining. Great job!

Thanks for the awesome review Grace! We work hard to meet our clients expectations like yours, and we’re glad to hear we hit the mark for you.

glasgow181
glasgow181

Bathroom renovation

Dervis came over, quoted me for the tiling, drywall and plastering that I needed. They completed on time but most important their attention to detail and quality was excellent.
I would recommend them to family and friends.
I will be using them again in January when I do my kitchen.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Colin. We really appreciate your business..
Cheers 🙂

Ismail in Toronto
Ismail in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Tile jobs for couple units

Very good and professional contractor ,always polite and on time.Also good quality jobs each time for affordable prices no matters wath.
I highly recommend him to everyone for their future jobs.

Thanks for the awesome review, ismail! We work hard to meet our clients expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

trevissimon5
trevissimon5

Apartment unit paint job

I hired can contracting to paint my apartment unit for me and they did an excellent job. They’re work was fast and clean they did not make a mess with the paint. I would absolutely hire this company again for any future projects.

Trevis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.  We really appreciate your business.  Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.”

Tyler from Vaughan
Tyler from Vaughan

Kitchen Backsplash

Darvish from Can contracting was absolutely amazing to deal with. The backsplash we chose ended up being very complex to install, but he took the extra time and made it look amazing. We are beyond thrilled with the final product and plan to use him again for future jobs (shower tiling/floor).

He showed up on time and was explained everything very well which was great as I am not very familiar with the process. Very competitive pricing as well.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tyler. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Can Reno Ltd.

About Can Contracting

With over 17 years of experience, Can Reno Ltd. was created with inspiration - an inspiration not only to renovate home but also to make your dream homes a reality. As experienced home renovation contractors, we recognize that every homeowner has his/her own unique ideas for their home and we tailor our services to your needs. We are proud of our work and we will not stop working until it meets our standards and your absolute satisfaction.

Our Mission

Remodel, renovate, or improve your existing living space by staying on the cutting edge of technology. Our mission is to help residential property owners with projects such as kitchen and bathroom renovation, as well as commercial property owners such as restaurants and coffee shops with renovating, remodeling, and decorating existing spaces.Between us, we have the knowledge and expertise required to provide you with a high level of service that will help you through every step of your project .

Our Values

We pride ourselves on the excellence of our customer service and professionalism. Our experts are able to manage every aspect of your renovation project.

You can count on the know-how of our staff to deliver on time. From the planning of a new project to the complete realization, we deliver will do quality work and respect our deadlines. Your full satisfaction is our absolute priority.

We are local

Based in Toronto but we work on projects throughout the Ontario

We Guarantee to provide quality work on budget on time and every time..