Oracle Access Solutions Inc.

Strathmore AB T1P 1L3
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Oracle Access Solutions Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Oracle Access Solutions Inc.

Private User reviews Strathmore, AB

Window cleaning

Very obliging and informative when booking appointment.Informed when necessary to rebook for next day because of rain..Informed again when coming next day. Came on time with 3 workers and did an excellent job of Windows.Very pleasant and made the job an easy experience for me.

Thanks so much, Doris! We are so glad we were finally able to get this done for you, even with the crazy Alberta weather! We look forward to working with you again :)

0 reviews Okotoks, AB

2 storey acreage house

They came and were efficient and quick. Did a good job with ladders and never tequired anything from us

Thanks for your business, Ben! We hope to work with you again in the future :)

Private User reviews Strathmore, AB

Exterior Window Cleaning

So nice to have had Oracle Access Solutions do some work for me. Their booking, service, billing and follow up are so professionally done. Friendly staff that instill confidence and do the job to the clients satisfaction.
I will have Oracle back the next time I need my windows done. They arrived on time, reviewed the scope of work. Had all the right equipment and did a safety evaluation prior to starting the job. From start to finish about 3 hours. No mess left, just beautifully clear windows to enjoy these sunny days.

Thanks so much, Karla! It was such a pleasure working with you. We really appreciate the great review and we are thrilled that you are so happy with our services. Until next time :)

olga.jr
olga.jr
2 reviews Strathmore, AB

Residential window cleaning

Paul and his crew were fast and efficient. Highly recommend them to all my friends, family and neighbors. Thank you!

We are so glad we were able to get this done for you! It was a pleasure :)

Private User reviews Wimborne, AB

Window cleaning

Great company, great job! I’ve had them come to do eavestroughs and windows in the fall and now spring clean outside windows. Recommend this company!

Thank you so much, Cheryl! It's always a pleasure doing business with you :)

CarolG
CarolG

Great job and very thorough

I asked Oracle to come out and do some spring cleanup on the outside of my house. I asked for gutter cleaning, stucco and deck power wash, and exterior window cleaning. I was so pleased with how thorough the job was, and the attention to detail! Keith even suggested a few maintenance items that might help improve the exterior of my home. I'm happy to recommend Oracle - thanks for a job well done!

Thanks so much, Carol! We are so glad we were able to get it done for you :) Enjoy your sparkling clean house!

Private User reviews Lyalta, AB

Outside windows

Great service. Quick and efficient. Very friendly staff
On time. Masks were worn when necessary. Will use again.

Thanks so much, Dana! We've enjoyed working with you over the last year!

Pressure wash - house

Very satisfied with the work done. Would recommend. Guys matched my regular window cleaning cost and did a great job.(Extra cost over and above the pressure wash)

Thanks so much, Sue! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Rick in Edmonton
Rick in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window cleaning

Excellent work. On time and as per quote. Very professional easy to work with personal. Highly recommended.

Thanks so much, Rick! We hope to work with you again in the future! :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Outdoor window and sill cleaning

Another great job done to exterior windows. Quick, efficient, polite, great to deal with. Thank you

Thank you so much for your continued business! It's always a pleasure! :)

More about Oracle Access Solutions Inc.

Why choose us?

*We are licensed, insured & covered by WCB
*We are verified through HomeStars and have a 97% client rating
*We are accredited through ContractorCheck & follow a health and safety program
*Our employees have between 15-25 years of experience
*WHMIS, CSTS, Fall Protection Certification, Scissor/Boom Lift Certified
*We guarantee our work so if you’re not happy with anything we will come back free of charge to make it right
*We offer bundle discounts (5% off 2 services, 10% off 3 or more services)
*We offer a 5% loyalty discount off of your 2nd booking with us
*Charitable donation from every booking

Services Include:
Residential & Commercial Interior/Exterior Window & Screen Cleaning
Pressure Washing
Eavestrough Cleaning
Post-Construction Window Cleaning
High -Rise Window Cleaning
Christmas Light Installation/Removal

Visit our website or book your FREE, no obligation quote through Homestars today!