General Contractors

Reviews for Draus Haus Home Renovations

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Great full kitchen renovation

Extremely happy with the design and execution of a full kitchen remodel (including demolition, tiling, new cabinets, quartz countertops, and backsplash). Michal and his team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish – communicative, tidy, and well organised. We cannot recommend them enough.

Thank you Daniel! You were a pleasure to work with, and we already received a call from a referral of yours!

Enjoy!
Draus Haus Team

Den Project

Work was completed in a timely manner, no schedule delays. Crew was professional, punctual and organized. An exceptional experience, would recommend to anyone looking to upgrade or create a space, just like they did for us.

Thanks for the kind words Stjepan. Enjoy your new office space!

Draus Haus Team

Bathroom Renovation exactly as I envisioned it

My ensuite bathroom was finished on budget and on time with Draus Haus. Their work was extremely professional, detailed, clean and they were respectful of my house. We discussed items as needed, and they asked for my opinion on each decision. The bathroom turned out exactly as I had envisioned.

The fact that they do the work themselves is a real plus and throughout the process, they ensured that I was happy with the work being done and explained each step of the way.

I love my new bathroom and have already booked Draus Haus for my future renovations, working with Artur and Konrad was a real pleasure.

Hi Leonora,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Quality work and making sure you're happy with everything during the process is top on our list. It was a pleasure working with you and we're very happy that you are enjoying your new bathroom.

See you soon for the rest of the renovations!

- The DrausHaus Team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

bathroom remodel

We wish to express our appreciation to Arthur. He recently completed our main floor powder room remodel perfectly as discussed . He was such a pleasure to have working hard in our home and we even asked him to paint the main floor hall and laundry room and with no hesitation that was also neatly and beautifully completed. Thank you for a great job!

Thank you Darlene and Joe for the kind words! The both of you were wonderful to work with! And very happy with how everything worked out :)

Draus Haus

Zumin Home Centre
Zumin Home Centre

Penthouse Condo

Words cannot describe how amazing the Draus Haus team is. From start to finish the Draus Haus team has gone above and beyond to ensure my project was completed on time, on budget and with the utmost quality. After picking up from a former renovation company that unfortunately could not finish the project the Draus Haus team took over correcting imperfections and providing valuable insight to improve the quality of my home. I highly recommend working with the team!

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad we were able to complete everything on time and on budget. The place came out great and I'm excited for you to enjoy your new space!

jkillorn
jkillorn

Apartment Painting

The Draus Haus team was great to work with. They are reliable and detail oriented and we will definitely hire them again. They sent a team to paint our entire home in one weekend as discussed. Our walls look great and refreshed, and they cleaned up when they were done so from start to finish it was a great experience. Thanks guys!

Such a great experience working with you. Thank you so much for the review, and enjoy the fresh look in your condo!

Adriane W.
Adriane W.

Front Porch Tile Repair

Was very happy with the repair the guys made on my moms front porch. They were pleasant and professional. The job was a bit tricky as we had to work with the material we had on hand to fix/replace the tile in the stairs Would recommend them.

We're glad we got the chance to meet you, Adriane. The Draus Brothers team thanks you for your kind words and great review!

Draus Haus Renovations

Joshcarvalho91
Joshcarvalho91

Basement Renovation

I hired Draus Haus to renovate my basement from start to finish, and to be honest it was the best thing I've ever done. They kept the stress of renovations to an absolute minimum. They were very clean and organized throughout the entire process, and the finished product exceeded my expectations.

Thanks so much for the review, Josh. It was a pleasure to have worked with you on this project. Enjoy your new basement!

Draus Haus Renovations

SW
SW

Many projects

Michael and Arthur are amazing people and serious professionals!!
They’ve always been honest, fair, friendly and they get the job done!

Thanks so much Shady, your a great customer to work for!

Emelie R.
Emelie R.

Bathroom Renovation

Draus House Home Renovations made my dream bathroom come to life! I had just bought my condo and I loved everything about it except for the master bathroom. I was in desperate need of finding a reliable and reputable team to renovate it. Thankfully I found the Draus brothers! Draus House completely gutted my master bathroom including removing the tiles, vanity and toilet (they made it look so easy) and renovated it from top to bottom including new tile, a new vanity, new toilet, new mirror, a new light fixture and painting. They truly made it into a beautiful, modern bathroom that I love to use.... and show off.

I had the best experience with them - the final product was amazing. I would highly recommend them.

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. It was a real pleasure to have had the opportunity to work with you, Emilie!

More about Draus Haus Home Renovations

Welcome to Draus Haus Home Renovations. We are family business, we have been renovating our own homes for 15 years and have been officially in the renovation business for 5 years.
We have beautifully remodelled dozens of bathrooms. Adding space where possible, rearranging the set-up of your washroom if needed and designing & updating for a fresh new look for the most functional and stylish washroom you can ask for. We complete all our jobs on time and on budget.