Mississauga ON L5B 2A9

Reviews for Draus Haus Home Renovations

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Renovation

His work is very nice. He renovated an entire basement for us and our main floor. He has best customer service. He is the best. I give him 5 stars

Thank you for the review!

Ryan H.
Ryan H.

Complete condo renovation

Complete tear down and renovation.
Kitchen and bathroom were completely redone. Entire unit painted. New floors throughout.

They did an amazing job.
Great communication and contact throughout the entire process. Opinions and options were shared openly with the same end goal in mind.
Quality work at a quick pace!

We were really happy with the results and would recommend to anyone!

Thanks for the review Ryan. The place looks great, excellent design choices. Also, it's nice to hear it sold the very same day on the market! This seems to be becoming the norm for homes that I flip.

Draus Haus Renovations
647-913-6453
DrausHausRenovations@gmail.com

James
James

Bathroom renovation

Michal remodeled our main bathroom. From helping with the design, demo, through to the end product. He did the majority of the work himself but brought in his plumber and electrician for those pieces. His work and that of his tradespeople was outstanding. He completed the job in under 4 weeks. He always tidied up at the end of each day, kept us informed of his progress and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Michal and his team to anyone looking for a high quality bathroom renovation.

Thank you James, and the soaker tub worked out just fine after all. Hope your enjoying it!

Alex
Alex
2 reviews Milton, ON

Exhaust fan vent (going ouside of the house)

Mike was quick to respond, always on time and did a great job at a reasonable price - exactly what I needed.

Thanks Alex, good luck with the rest of your basement renovation.

Muneeb
Muneeb

Bathroom Fan Repair/Replacement and Sink Drain repair

Great experience with Mike.
Very honest, reliable and timely. Prices were extremely reasonable as well. I have been trying to get these jobs done for a while (replace 1 fan, repair another and reinstall a drain pipe in a 2 sink vanity) and didn't get anywhere with the estimates I was receiving (either overpriced or very long lead times). Mike and I connected via homestar, I gave him a sense of what i was looking for and he was over the next weekend.
He took his time to explain the options, provided receipts for parts and was dedicated in his work. Definitely a repeat call for me for any future needs in repairs or renovations.

Thanks Muneeb, you were very easy to work with. Congrats on the new house, and don't hesitate to reach out for any other work you need done.

DrausHausRenovations@gmail.com

cissa7362
cissa7362

2 bathrooms

We had to gut out 2 small to medium size bathrooms and re install all new tiles, toilets vanity etc. They finished the work perfectly and right on time. I strongly recommend these guys. They work very well as a team. They clean up as well and everything looked perfect . Was very happy.

Thanks Cynara, it was a pleasure working with you guys. We'll be here if you need help renovating more investment properties in the future.

drrobertvilla
drrobertvilla

Office floor renovation

Mike completely revamped my chiropractic office from how it originally looked. The carpet was old, faded and had a terrible stench. I gave Mike an idea of what I wanted with regards to laminate flooring and baseboard colours and he did all of the rest while managing to flexibly work with my schedule. A couple of areas proved to be tricky around the door, but his cutting skills and ability to problem solve on the fly made the process seamless. I could not be more happy with the end result. He’s reliable, does great work and is overall a good guy. Don’t hesitate to reach out for any renovations.

Thanks Rob, your office turned out great. I'll see you soon for another chiropractic adjustment!

niti_riar
niti_riar
1 review Burlington, ON

Bedroom: installation of barnboard

Both Arthur and his brother were absolutely amazing! Their work is impeccable. The barnboard installation was done wonderfully. They made sure that the barnboard was even and tidy and they cleaned up the workspace once they were done. So, easy to work with them and I would recommend them and use them again for any work in our home. They were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Hey Niti, thanks so much for the kind words. We hope your enjoying your bedroom's new look.

More about Draus Haus Home Renovations

We are family business, we have been renovating our own homes for 15 years and have been officially in the renovation business for 5 years.
We have beautifully remodelled dozens of bathrooms. Adding space where possible, rearranging the set-up of your washroom if needed and designing & updating for a fresh new look for the most functional and stylish washroom you can ask for. We complete all our jobs on time and on budget.