Manoles Renovations

Reviews for Manoles Renovations

Manoles C.
Manoles C.

Basement finishing

Very expert team and I would give them 10 starts if I could. They finish our basement on time. Most trusted ppl. They did a fantastic job And now I have my dream basement to enjoy. Tank you guys

eddy
eddy

Kitchen/Bathroom Renovaton

Beautiful work. They have always arrived on time and were very polite. I’m in love with the work they did in my kitchen and bathrooms! My amazing hardwood floors are to die for. Highly reccomended!!

elia_shiba
elia_shiba

Basement finish

They built my entire basement completely. They insulated the walls, did all the dry walls, taping, painting, tiles, kitchen cabinets, installed all the plumbing and electrical systems, built the stairs and stained and polished, created a beautiful washroom and laundry room and also created a beautiful one bedroom basement apartment. I was very saitisfeid by the work they had done.

Thank you very much.