Empirical Builds

Reviews for Empirical Builds

Julianna92 in Etobicoke
Julianna92 in Etobicoke

Amazing Service

I have used Empirical Builds before and have nothing but amazing things to say. The work was professionally done and efficiently as well. My entire condo was painted and the flooring in my bedroom was changed from carpet to laminate. I felt that the price was reasonable and I’m glad I went here again to get the job done. At the end of the day, I would only ever come to Empirical Builds for my future renovations.

Thank you Juliana!

Hardwood Floor Installation

Ibrahim was hired to install hardwood floors on the main floor. He was professional, punctual and worked in an efficient manner.
I’m extremely happy with my floor it’s flawless and sturdy. The attention to details was immaculate and I really appreciated that.

Thank you always.

Will upload pics of the whole process.

Thank you Donna, it was a pleasure!

Zxczxc11 in Mississauga
Zxczxc11 in Mississauga

Renovation Work in Mississauga - Done by EB

Emperical Builds Owner/Contractor Ebrahim is a very professional person and very kind & nice in nature. He is very friendly and soft spoken and easy going.
EB did a lot of renovation work in my house in Mississauga and i found him very professional, friendly and clean.
All his team members are very professional, friendly and i never felt i have contractors around me :)

They always came on time and completed all their work right on time.
No mess ever left at site and they cleaned it on daily basis. EB did their assigned jobs in a very professional way & work really hard to please me all the time and listened my needs calmly and patiently. Surprisingly their work quote is very reasonable too. EB is now become my permanent contractor from small to a big job.
Thanks to Ebrahim and his Team!!! Love to call you for some more reno work soon!

Thank you, look forward to future projects!

Abdeali
Abdeali

Basement Potlight installation

Emperical builds was very courteous and professional. They took the time to understand what exactly we were looking to get done and did the project in the most efficient and convenient way possible. We had a family with two babies living in our basement so we needed the job done as quickly as possible with minimal dust. They brought in the appropriate tools that made the job look easy and best of all there was no mess at all. Everything was finished and cleaned same-day. The Potlights are symmetrical and light up the basement like never before. They even patched up some of the holes in our ceiling that had nothing to do with the job. The pricing was very reasonable. I'm really happy with the decision of getting the job done and choosing Emperical Builds to do it.

Thank you for the kind words! Look forward to working with you in the future!

Kevin
Kevin

Bathroom , living room renovation

We did complete bathroom renovation, changing sink, toilets, lights, paint, trims.
We also did a custom fireplace, new floors and stairs...

It was a pleasure Kevin, great hospitality.. definitely look forward to your kitchen project when you're ready!

Lakeram B.
Lakeram B.

Basement Framing

EB was a pleasure to work with he was quick to get me a quote. The price was very fair and he got the job done on time. His work space was always kept clean. I will definitely be using him again in the future for anymore renovations.

Thank you for the kind words lake, definitely looking forward for future projects together!

More about Empirical Builds

Empirical builds strives to make our clients imaginations a reality by treating each & every project we encounter whether big or small with the same momentum & tenacity. We value our clients as well as our workmanship, hence our name Empirical Builds.