Cpt Construction

Khloe
Khloe
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom renovation

I normally don't really write reviews but this time is an exception. I was nervous looking for a contractor as I had heard many horror stories of contractors skipping out on their clients or the bill amounting to way more than the client was quoted. However, with CPT Construction everything was straight forward. Calvin walked me through every detail and gave me different options for what I wanted. Calvin took the time to listen to my ideas and even made suggestions to help me design the exact bathroom I wanted. He was very up-to-date on the latest trends and how to incorporate my ideas while still keeping the look fresh and modern. We have received many compliments on our bathroom and I will definitely hire CPT Construction for future projects.

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
1 review White Rock, BC

Condo renovation

Our condo was very old and we wanted it renovated to look more modern, with a grey and white theme in mind. They did an amazing job retiling the floors, installing the new bathroom and kitchen appliances, as well as replacing the kitchen cabinets and counters. In the past, I’ve had bad experiences where contractors would cut corners, leave us with unfinished work, or over charge us for their labour and materials. Fortunately, I’ve had a very pleasant experience with CPT. They did a great job listening to what I wanted to get done and did excellent with my condo renovation.

More about Cpt Construction

CPT Construction is a company that specializes in home renovations and new constructions projects, operating primarily in Metro Vancouver. We will work with you every step of the way to create a plan and design that fits within your timeline and budget. At CPT Construction, we take pride in our workmanship, and ability to turn your dream home into reality. If you have questions about renovating or building your new home, give us a call!

We Specialize in:
- Hardwood, Laminate, and Tile Flooring
- Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- New Suites
- Sundecks, and Patios
- Garages, Enclosures, and Siding
- Finishings (e.g., Baseboards, Crown Mouldings)
- Residential, Strata and Commercial

Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, General Contractors, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Hardwood, Laminate, Tile Flooring, Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms, New Suites, Sundecks, Patios, Garages,Enclosures, and Siding Finishings (e.g., Baseboards, Crown Mouldings)
We specialize in renovation and new construction projects for residential, strata or commercial properties. Whether you want us to manage your entire renovation project or just a part of it, CPT Construction will work with you every step of the way to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Cash, Certified Cheque, E-Transfer