Omega 7 Renovation

Reviews for Omega 7 Renovation

Stephen in Brampton
Stephen in Brampton

Bathroom Reno

Ronaldo and his team were excellent. The quality of work performed was outstanding. Ronaldo paid attention to the details and was conscious of my requirements. The workmanship was top notch. He was efficient and stayed within the budget. He certainly met my high expectations. Thank you Ronaldo.

Thank you very much.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Bathroom & Kitchen Reno

Ronaldo and his team did a great job on a complete main bathroom reno for me and once he was complete the bathroom I also had them do a kitchen reno as well.
Both jobs turned out very well and I'm happy with the workmanship and communication throughout the renovation!
Thanks Ronaldo.

Thank you very much Paul . I'm very happy.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

My experience with Omega 7 was amazing. Ronaldo and his team were responsive, on time and on budget. The results of my new kitchen and bathroom are perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Omega 7 Renovation to anyone in need of home renovation work!

Thank you very much.

Alexandra in York
Alexandra in York

Fantastic home renovation

Omega 7 renovations were fantastic. They did a stunning job renovating my kitchen and bathrooms. They were efficient and detailed oriented. They were also punctual. I would highly recommend them to do a home or apartment renovation.

Thank you Alexandra.

More about Omega 7 Renovation

Bathroom Renovation and General Contractors
Bathroom Renovations Bathroom Designs Install Bath Exhaust Fan Repair Bath Exhaust Fan Bath or Kitchen Install or Repair Bathtub Liner and Shower Surround Install or Replace Bathtub Install or Replace Shower Historical Restoration Install, Repair or Replace Caulking
Bathroom and Kitchen Renovations