Coppersol Electric

Coppersol Electric

Reviews for Coppersol Electric

janinedruery
janinedruery

Great work in our new home

We hired Coppersol to do a laundry list of electrical work in our new home. They delivered great service at a fair price, and were very professional, reliable and friendly. I will use them again for my electrical needs. Would highly recommend.

Hello Janine and Family, I appreciate the time you took to write a positive review, in CopperSol Electric we believe in great service to all clients with honesty and respect, home owners deserve the best, thank you for coming to CopperSol Electric with your home electrical needs, have a great day.

Jordan from Toronto
Jordan from Toronto

Ceiling fan, new receptacle, and energy monitoring install

We hired Mario at Coppersol to do a bunch of small electrical jobs in our home, including installation of ceiling fans, new receptacles, and an energy monitoring current clamp in our breaker panel.

His work was efficient, tidy, and professionally done, and in discussing our plans, he clearly explained what is and isn't permitted by the Ontario electrical code. I found this refreshing, as many other electricians I spoke to seemed to exaggerate the need for new hardware or wiring, in an effort to up-sell and inflate the cost of the work.

I solicited several quotes for this work from electricians through Homestars and Kijiji, and found Coppersol's rate to be very competitive. Overall I would be happy to hire Coppersol again for jobs like this.

Hello Jordan, I really appreciate the time you took to write a positive review, I had a great time working in your home, answering to all your concerns about home Electrical services and ESA services, CopperSol Electric is built with Honesty and respect to home owners, thank you for your support and business.

Tim
Tim

Bathroom rewiring and shower potlight

I had a contractor replacing my shower, and he tried to put in a ventilation fan but it didn't work. The power to the washroom was too low - the lights and fan wouldn't work at the same time. The wiring was knob and tube that hadn't been seen on the home inspection, totally messy and unsafe, and we didn't know about it until we opened up the drywall. I called Mario at Coppersol and he assessed the situation and two days later came back with Luis and they rewired everything properly and the washroom lights and fan are great now. I really like that when getting the wires down to the circuit panel in the basement they managed to do it with minimal cuts in the drywall. He also noticed that I didn't have a potlight, which I'd been thinking about. He put one in that morning as well. Very positive experience.

Hello Tim, I appreciate the time you took to write a positive review, CopperSol Electric is a company with values and respect to home owners, thank you for coming to CopperSol Electric with your home electrical needs.

kristen
kristen

Bathroom fan replacement

Mario is friendly, accountable, efficient, and was wonderful to work with. I would recommend him, and will be in touch with him the next time I need electrical work done!

Hello Kristen, I appreciate the time you took to write this positive review, I really care for all my clients, I always try to make my clients happy with the work they need, Thank you for coming to CopperSol Electric with your home electrical needs, have a great day.

Mark
Mark

Bathroom fan installation

Mario installed a bathroom fan in my bathroom, and not only did the electrical work, but also vented the fan to the outdoors through the ceiling. Mario was very respectful, knowledgeable, efficient and cost effective. He finished the job in one day and was very pleasant to have around during the work. I would definitely recommend Mario in the future and will be using him again myself.

Thank you Mark, for coming to CopperSol Electric with your home electrical needs. I really appreciate the time you spent writing this positive review, feel free to contact me with any questions or future home projects and have a great day, from CopperSol Electric.

maribelcarr
maribelcarr

Electricity

He replaced all the wiring in the house, the work was very professional and he patched all the holes in the house with minimum damage. The fire inspector approved all the work. The pricing was also very good.

Hello Maribel
Thank you for coming to CopperSol Electric with your home electrical needs, I appreciate your time to leave a positive review, I specialize in aging homes providing the best quality service from covering your floors, electronics to your knob and tube Removal, I appreciate your business and support, have a great day.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Professional and Safe - excellent service and manners

I have called Mario at Coppersol Electricians twice in the past year.
first time to change new plug per code for Microwave (Artful Plug)

second time to S&I pot lights in my kitchen. I am very happy
with these jobs. I recommend Mario 100% and will call him for
any of my electrical concerns.

Hello Roxana
Thank you for coming to CopperSol Electric with your home electrical needs, I really appreciate your time to leave a positive feedback, yes I did save your ceiling from damage, in CopperSol we deliver the best possible quality work at a fair price, I really appreciate your business and support, have a great day.

More about Coppersol Electric

CopperSol Electric offers great clean and safe home electrical services, with over 10 years of experience ,at CopperSol Electric we offer the same-day service options, whether you own an aging home or a modern building apartment, you deserve the services of a qualified Toronto, ON, electrician. We understand that every home is different and specific electrical components may be required to fix an electrical problem, I specialize working close walls , using effective and safe fishing techniques, minimizing the damage to old walls, for any home electrical renovation please call.