Budget Blinds of Winnipeg

lrh2
lrh2
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

New blinds

Blinds are beautiful! I'm very satisfied. Service was great! Will recommend to friends for sure!

Kit
Kit
0 reviews , MB

New home

Very happy with the service and quality.
After service is excellent!

The reason for only the 4 star satisfaction is that we can only fit mosquito screen on 1 of our 9 basement windows. The blinds fixture has been set too far back.

rleslie
rleslie
0 reviews East Saint Paul, MB

Kitchen blinds

Excellent product, top notch installer. I love the automation. It keeps the hot summer sun out of the house.

Lisa  in Winnipeg
Lisa in Winnipeg
6 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Blinds and Shutters Installed

I am very satisfied with the blinds and shutters that I had installed through budget blinds. I had three consultations with various businesses and Budget Blinds came in at the lowest cost. I usually don't go for the company with the lowest quote but in this case they had a much wider selection and customization options then the other companies, a great warranty, and reasonable installation costs. I had 11 windows done in total. 5 of the windows with outside mount shutters and 6 with inside mount wood blinds. The quality is great and they have really added to the aesthetics of the house. Installation was completed on time which was great becasue I was under a tight deadline. The other quotes I got were for $10,000 and $6,000 from sears and indecor and to be honest the products shown to me by budget blinds seemed like the same if not better quality. I would hire them again and have recommended them to all my friends.

Thank you so much. Sorry for the late feedback.

More about Budget Blinds of Winnipeg

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Winnipeg. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader.

***

Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Blinds Wood Blinds Faux Wood Blinds Fabric Blinds View All Accents Window Film Decorative Grilles Rugs View All Shutters Plantation Shutters Interior Shutters Composite Shutters View All Solutions Unique Needs Rooms View All Shades Roller Shades Cellular Shades Solar Shades View All Exclusive Brands Signature Series Inspired Collection Design INK View All Drapes Panels Drapes Valances View All Commercial Home Automation
Credit Card, Cheque, Cash