Should'a Got Us

Reviews for Should'a Got Us

Robert Hopkinson in North york
Robert Hopkinson in North york

CEILING TILE REPAIR,CLEANING/PAINTING

LARRY AND DEVYN ARE TWO GENTLEMEN WHOM I CERTAINLY WILL CALL UPON AGAIN TO DO WORK FOR ME.
THEY LISTENED TO MY NEEDS, MADE THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS AND
QUOTED A VERY REASONABLE PRICE.
THE WORK DONE WAS EXCELLENT, WORK SITE WAS CLEANED, AND MY
CEILING LOOKS NEW AGAIN.

Thanks Robert and no problem, call us anytime. It was a pleasure working with you.

bmccullough in Markham
bmccullough in Markham

Remove Broken 2 Tiles and Replace With Extra Tiles I Had

Should'a Got Us
Newmarket
L3X 0B7

I had difficulty as a lot of companies advised the job was too small and or would call me back and never did. I finally came across Should'a Got Us and Larry answered the phone. He was very pleasant and receptive to the job being so small. We schedule an appointment to look at the work and Larry and his apprentice arrived on time looked over the work and we scheduled a day and time for the work to be done. They arrived on time and completed the job. My wife was amazed when she seen the replacement tiles completed. It was excellent work, cuts were precision and the job looked amazing. Larry left the place spotless, by far the best clean up of any previous contractor. I will definitely be having
Should'a Got Us back. Actually Larry will be my go to for any projects in the future.

Thank you for your wonderful revue. It was a pleasure working for you on this job, look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Small bathroom project

Larry and Devon did a beautiful and thorough job of diagnosing and repairing our master bathroom. They also helped repair some of the damage a previous plumber left for us to deal with. I would definitely be recommending them to my family and friends for any work around the house small or large. They have been a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend trying them out for any project you may have.

We thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family on this project. Look forward to hearing from you regarding any future projects.

Ryan
Ryan

New Porch

Larry and Devon did a wonderful job tearing down our existing porch and building us a new one. They were efficient, clean, and dedicated. The estimate was accurate, and they stuck to the timelines quoted. Their work ethic is very apparent, as they came every day until the job was finished (even in the freezing cold). We are so thrilled with both the look and craftsmanship of our new porch. What was an eyesore is now curb appeal! We have referred them to many neighbours already. We hope to have them back in the spring for some landscaping!

thank you Ryan and family I'm very humble for your comments on homestars this is Grandma Larry saying will see you in the spring

Rushi
Rushi

Garage Door Repair

Had a broken cable. Larry was a pleasure to work with. He diagnosed the issue, got parts at a great price and got the job done. We will use Larry again!

Thanks for the review Rushi. Let us know when you need your living room done, we'll love to help.

Dwight
Dwight

Prep my house for sale

The guy finished everything I asked him to do to prep my house for listing and left. Then my real estate agent came through the following week and had a bunch more asks. Larry showed up on Saturday and went out of his way to make sure I was happy any ready to put my house on the market. I wish I found Larry years ago! Most guys I've dealt with are unreliable and untrustworthy.

Dwight I can only say keep in touch I think you your wife and your family are the greatest even if you don't need handyman work let's just stay in touch your the greatest thanks a lot

DF
DF
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great work!
Came on time and ready to do various repairs.
Replaced doors and hardware, lights, bath fans, and fixed numerous items.
Completely satisfied with their work.
Highly recommended and I will be hiring them again.

Thanks Debbie for the review it was a blast working with you we look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day and try to stay warm.

Boat dock on Lake Simcoe

Our dock had been damaged by winter ice. Like a good doctor, Larry was able to not only treat the symptoms but was able to find and fix the cause. He found a structural problem and was able to engineer and build a permanent more robust structure which will be able to withstand anything nature can throw at it for many years to come.
In observing Larry's process, it is clear to me that his multi-disciplinary skills give him the ability to look at a problem from many different perspectives and he carefully weighs all options before arriving at the optimal solution. He does not come up with a standard answer to a unique problem.

Thanks for the review, it was a joy working with you, and once spring is here we'll be happy to do the landscaping.

Dr. A. Friesner in Newmarket
Dr. A. Friesner in Newmarket

Deck, Stairs, Dock cConstruction

Very Very impressed with the workmanship for ALL my construction. Larry was pleasant, on time, listened to my plans, made excellent suggestions, got the best prices for material, what was not available he made, as he is a Tool & Die maker. I needed some special brackets that were not sold in the stores;he made them in his Tool & Die shop. I can not make enough good comments for Larry. I wish I would have found him earlier before going through bad trades in the past. My neighbors say I have the best water dock on the Lake. My 3 level deck is straight, level, with ACQ deck screws and not the screws that rust after a few seasons. My 3 level steps, are safe, straight and level as well. My neighbor had work done by Larry and he raves about his workmanship as well. I would be happy to act as a reference and give him a 10\10 rating.

Thank you Mr. Friesner for your comments were past on to the guys. They are very humble on what you said hope you consider Shoulda got us on your next projects.

Cheers Larry.

Mark F.
Mark F.
1 review Newmarket, ON

I can't say enough good things about these guys!

I have had the pleasure of hiring Larry from Should'a Got Us on a wide range of projects for both me and my family for over the past 10 years. He is a very talented tradesman with an ability to troubleshoot and problemsolve to a level that is really hard to find anymore!! His pricing is more than fair, their jobs are clean, he is honest and dependable, and I have never known him to cut a corner (as a matter of pride). I could not be happier to recommend this company. They are a 10 out of 10 which you will discover yourself. (Their company name is incredibly fitting!)

Thank you for your review Mark. To bad winter is here so spring will be the unvealing of the final landscape at your Dad's house. every thing else is done for the winter.

More about Should'a Got Us

SHOULD'A GOT US is a new company by name only.
However, the company has well over 15 years of experience and knowledge.

SHOULD’A GOT US was aptly named by our own clients and their neighbors who would stop by at various job sites and compliment us about our workmanship. Then, they would comment on their own past work experiences with which they were not completely satisfied. In response, we simply said: You SHOULD’A GOT US!

We at SHOULD'A GOT US, take great pride in our work from the beginning of each and every project from start to finish and we strive to complete the jobs on time and when possible below budget.

Please take the time to research our work, to look at our gallery of photos, and to read the comments of our satisfied clients.

References will gladly be furnished on request.