Bk Stucco

A in Ajax
A in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Did my project

I hired BK Stucco do to my house. They did an amazing job. On time, within budget and most important - they did solid work, I’m very happy with them. It’s hard to find good contractors so I was very lucky with BK stucco. I will hire them again for sure. I already recommended them to friends and family.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bk Stukko

I was very impressed with their professionalism and knowledge ! great guys and amazing work! I highly recommend Bk Stucco to anyone who is looking for professionals! 100% very satisfied!

Thanks it was pleasure to work for you

Barbara K. in Mississauga
Barbara K. in Mississauga

Bay Window Stucco Finish with Siding Removal

I used BK stucco services to install stucco on my front bay window. I was impressed with their knowledge and professionalisim. The bay window was originally covered with aluminum siding. When they removed the siding, they informed me up front that the plywood underneath was molded and there was no insulation inside what so ever. I appreciated their honesty and the fact that they take their job seriously. They could have just apply new stucco and ignore encountered issues but they went way beyond with their job. It took them 2 days to fix the inside of the bay window and install stucco. I am very happy and satisified with BK stucco. I would recommand them to anyone looking for stucco services. Fenomenal workmanship.

Thank you for kind words and appreciation.

More about Bk Stucco