Clean and Clear Property Cleaning Services

Reviews for Clean and Clear Property Cleaning Services

gojays_1
gojays_1
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Terrible job of house cleaning

I hired Clean and Clear to do a thorough cleaning of my mother's home while she was away for funeral. I explicitly told the representative, who was friendly and always replied to email, what I wanted done which was a deep cleaning of the entire home, including the kitchen applicances and steam cleaning of the upholstery and couches. I received an excellent quote so I went ahead with the project. The price was too good to be true and I should have realized that. They came to clean on a Monday. I went to inspect the home and the deep cleaning was terribly done (eg. they didn't touch the interior or exterior of stove) and no steam cleaning occured. I emailed the rep to see if the cleaners were coming back to complete the work. Even he thought perhaps they went for a break. Turns out they said they were done. The rep was extremely apologetic, offered a discount and promised to have a different crew do the job the next day. I returned the following day to see the job they had done. They certainly did a better job than the first crew but still it was the deep cleaning I paid for (eg windows still dirty/light switch not touched) and again no steam cleaning. I took pictures of the couches and area rug before and after. No change. I sent the pictures to the rep who could not believe what he saw. He said his cleaners did the best they could and the work was done. This was clearly not the case as evidenced by the pictures. I told him I did not want his crew to come back and I would hire a different company to do the steam cleaning. He agreed, was apologetic, and gave a further discount. For that reason alone I am giving 2 stars instead of zero. The reviews here seem great for the outdoor cleaning of eavestroughs and the like. Clearly this company does not know how to clean the interior of homes yet. I most certainly would not recommend this company for home cleaning.

scott.a.douglas in Toronto
scott.a.douglas in Toronto

Fantastic!

Amazing service for eavestrough cleaning!!!!! Eric and Tom did a great job, and they were very professional and friendly. It was a great experience overall!! I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for the positive review! I'm happy to hear they did a great job, they really do put quality first!

Khalid Mehmood from Oakville
Khalid Mehmood from Oakville

Gutter & window cleaning, Eaves and Downspout repair

Isaac and his wife are consummate pros. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Answered all my questions, went above and beyond what they had to do. Observed social distancing and ensured that we had no contact past 6 feet. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Khalid for the nice compliments, we hope go work with you in the future!

Asim in Toronto
Asim in Toronto

Lawn Care, Spring Yard Cleanup and Gutter clean

Great work done from Peter and team. Isic came for Spring clran and did an excellent job. Amazing work. Would like to work with them on future projects. Excellent work on Spring cleanup and gutter clean

Sam
Sam

Yard work

The team was on point in cleaning the yard, trimming the trees and bushes, and grass cutting… their attitude and demeanour were great, pricing was reasonable and within scope, no surprises which was excellent. Will continue to use their services for the remaining season.

I'm glad you were happy with the service and we look forward to working with you in the near future!

1 review Milton, ON

Window & Eave's Spring Cleaning

Great, friendly affordable service from Clean & Clear! Will be our new window and eavestrough cleaning company for sure!!

Glad we could help and we will see you next year!

Francisco in Toronto
Francisco in Toronto

Tree removal

I hired the company to remove a tall pine tree in my backyard. Other companies I called prior were either flakey or over quoting ridiculous prices.

Isaac responded to my messages promptly, showed up on time, and delivered as promised - Solid contractor. The job was done so quickly and efficient and left no mess behind. I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.

thanks for the kind words Francisco, I was glad to help and appreciated your assistance too!

TL in Etobicoke
TL in Etobicoke

Exterior Window & Gutter Cleaning

Working with Isaac from Clean & Clear was a breeze. He was responsive & communicated clearly. The work was scheduled immediately and the project completed efficiently and most importantly, the quality & value of work was great -- the windows are spotless. We will definitely hire him & his team again. Thank you!

Glad to hear you enjoy the quality! We try to be very responsive and work hard to get the work done during your schedule. We hope to hear from you again!

Gutter Cleaning

Quick to respond and great service overall. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for gutter cleaning services.

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to help.

edentuersely in Oakville
edentuersely in Oakville
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Landscape Review

I hired Clean and Clear last year to clean my windows and I was very impressed. Because of their exceptional work and customer service, I decided to try them out for my landscaping as well, since this is an additional service they offer. I had gotten a few different quotes from different companies and Clean and Clear was very reasonable. They freshened up my current garden beds (weeding, pruning), added new mulch and created an entirely new garden bed for me. I’m very happy with it! Everything looks beautiful and clean, top quality, and their customer service continued to impress me. I highly recommend this company.

Wow! Thanks for the amazing words eden. We were so glad the ban was lifted from Covid19 for us to get out and back to work doing what we love! Im really happy to hear you liked the job we did for you.

More about Clean and Clear Property Cleaning Services

Landscaping Lawn Maintenance Window Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Power Washing Snow Removal
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Milton?