Jc Masonry

Reviews for Jc Masonry

Marion from Oshawa
Marion from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Professional, reliable, responsible, excellent communication and customer relations. Excellent team!

After two previous cancelled contracts by other contractors, Jesse and team stepped up when they didn't have to and honored my pre-existing contract with another company.
They take pride in their workmanship, are hard workers, professional, respectful, and an awesome team.
They left my place cleaner than when they arrived and offered me sound advise on preventative work to save the rest of my chimney without having to replace it.
Thank you JC Masonry (see you all soon)

Thank you Marion for the very kind review. It was a pleasure working together. I will forward this to the team. We appreciate everything. See you soon.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Windows sill, chimney bricks and stair repair

I found them Very professional and respectful people. They are quite accommodative. Every day clean the area. They install two windows sill and repair chimney bricks. They also repair the rocks on my staircase in a reasonable cost. I am quite happy with their work!

Thank you very much for the kind review. We're happy we were able to repair everything on your home.

Jonathan
Jonathan
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Foundation parging, window sill replacement

Jamie and his crew were efficient, respectful and did an excellent job with my Foundation and window sills.

The price was very reasonable and I would use JC Masonry again in the future.

Thank you very much for the great review. We're super happy we were able to help out with the repairs.

JC masonry

RH
RH
1 review Oshawa, ON

MASONRY REPAIR

The stone work around the entrance to our house was badly water-damaged.
Jesse came to the house to check things out and discuss various ways of repairing the damage. We looked at several options, from the most to the least expensive solutions. I was pleased that he listened and was open to my suggestions rather than pushing for the costliest fix.
Due to weather, holiday and covid restrictions, it took a while for the work to be completed, but in the end, the repair was done exactly as discussed for exactly the price we had agreed on. Jesse did most of the work himself.
He was fair, honest, polite and skilled.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to others.
I would recommend him

Thank you very much for the kind review we are happy to have fixed the wall and prevent any issues from occurring. Appreciate everything.

A in Whitby
A in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Window sill Replacement

The brick window sills were deteriorating and needed to be replaced. Jesse and his team handle the task with ease. They were friendly, polite, considerate of our needs, and willing and able to answer any questions. I was so impressed with them and their work, I am planning to ask them back in the spring for some additional house maintenance.

Thank you for the kind review A. Very happy we could help out with your masonry needs anytime.

Porch and walkup refurbishment

Fabulous work, JC Masonry was a life saver. We needed to get our house ready for sale and had a tight timeframe and a complicated front porch and walk up to fix up asap! JC Masonry provided great advice to arrive at the optimal solution and was super responsive to make sure it could be done in time. We ended up done ahead of schedule with great service and a great result!

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy we could provide you the service you needed within the time frame allotted. Thank you again

JC Masonry

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Mortar repair

I had some very large cracks in the mortar of the bricks at the front of my house. Jesse was immediately able to spot the problem, found more cracks in a place I hadn't seen, and offer several solutions. Very professional and quick work.

Thank you for the very nice review we really appreciate it and are very happy to have solved the issue in the cracking of the mortar.

Brad
Brad
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Stone work

Had some work done on my pool coping by JC Masonry and the response was very quick, the price was fair and he was able to do the work very quickly. We are extremely happy with the repair. It looks as good as new. I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the kind review Brad. We're glad to have helped out and get everything repaired for you.

Private User reviews Port Hope, ON

Parging of Foundation

The concrete surface of our foundation had become quite unsightly. JC Masonry provided an estimate, performed all work and cleaned up well afterwords in a timely fashion.
Our house looks fabulous. What an amazing job!

Thank you very much for the kind review it was a pleasure working with you's. Appreciate it.

Ravenshoe in Toronto
Ravenshoe in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Unbelievable Job

Recently Jesse and his crew repaired a large wall suffering from loose bricks and mortar.
Incredible workmanship and professionalism from the start.
They were on site and working early. They matched the brick and mortar colours perfectly.
Thank you Jesse for the great work and personable style that made for a stress free repair.
Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for an amazing review we will always stride to succeed with only perfection and looking forward to working together in the near future. Thanks again.

More about Jc Masonry

JC Masonry is a family owned and operated business serving the Greater Toronto Area. Providing all masonry services such as tuckpointing, brick repairs, chimneys, pillars, window/door repositioning, window sills, stone, flagstone, blockwork and much more. Contact us at 647-877-6772 for your free estimate.