Exclusive Painting

Reviews for Exclusive Painting

David
David

Painting

I have used Chris for many projects over the years and he has always been very pleasant and extremely accommodating to work with. I would recommend him for any painting projects. Thanks Chris for all your hard work! Projects have ranged from $2000.00 to $25,000.00.

Thank you for the awesome review.

evan-hockey17
evan-hockey17
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Whole house

This company was by far the most professional painting company I’ve ever used/contacted. The staff was very nice and always happy to answer my questions! Their work is amazing, no imperfections, and at a very affordable price. I highly recommend this painting company to anyone who wants a trustful, and relatable company.

Thank you for the wonderful review.

andreanemes1
andreanemes1
1 review Aurora, ON

Paint throughout our house

I am very satisfied with the work done - Everything was done on time, cleaned up after himself, very organized and polite! Thanks for the great job!

It was a pleasure

More about Exclusive Painting

Welcome to Exclusive Painting. We offer both residential and commercial painting services. We use quality products for all jobs such as Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams paints and specialize in a variety of finishes such as: Specialty finishes, French polish, Varnishing, Staining, and Painting. Contact us today to schedule your ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Aurora?