Delvero Kitchens Ltd

Reviews for Delvero Kitchens Ltd

Shanghuan
Shanghuan

Kitchen & bathroom improvement

Faurok did absolutely a fantastic job on my kitchen. My kitchen cabinet doors looked very old and dated.
I've explained to Faurok what I want and it should look more modern, preferably with white color.
He delivered exactly what I've asked for. He replaced all my kitchen doors. it comes with good quality.
rest of cabinet parts he also transformed the color to match the cabinet door.

he is responsive and communicative, he arrived work on time with all equipment.
He's got the work done in an efficient manner.
definitely recommended.

Thank you for your nice words. It was a pleasure to work for you. Your kind review is highly appreciated.

Marko G.
Marko G.

Kitchen Renovation

2 months ago I had Delvero Kitchens renovate my kitchen for my condo. They were professional, great quality and most importantly ON TIME!!! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to have a smooth and quality Kitchen Reno!!

Thank you so much Marko for your nice words. It was pleasure for us to work with you.

valley
valley

Kitchen

Recently I have been renovating my house and one of the projects was to install a new kitchen.
I contacted Delvero kitchens Ltd and obtained a quote quickly and at a competitive price. He was very helpful guiding me with suggestions regarding design and installation.
The cabinets were ordered. The cabinets arrived on schedule and installation was arranged at a convenient time. He arrived on time and worked very professionally.
The kitchen and counters were installed on time and look great. The site was left clean and all questions answered by the helpful installation crew.
I highly recommend Delvero kitchens Ltd and will use him for future installations.

Thank you so much Valley for your nice word. It was a pleasure for us to work for you

odesho_84
odesho_84
1 review Alliston, ON

New kitchen cabinets

Farouk did my new kitchen, white high gloss cabinets, it looks unbelievable. I like the work that the guys did, nice design, nice material and they finished everything in one visit they provided the counter top and the sink in the same day

Thank you so much Odisho, it was a pleasure for us to do your work

jr.renovation.ltd
jr.renovation.ltd

Kitchen Renovation

They did a beautiful job on my kitchen cabinets. From the color to the design they made the change effortlessly.

Thank you so much Louis for your nice review. It was a pleasure to work with you

vince
vince

Kitchen renovation

If you're looking for a million dollar kitchen, and you don't want to break the bank, then call Delvero! Their team know kitchens, can help with design, and are super friendly and courteous. I strongly recommend the Delvero team.

Thank you so much Vince for your nice words, it's our pleasure to keep working with you, your option is very important, thank you again for your trust and confidence in us.

Mirvet k.
Mirvet k.

Kitchen Renovation

I needed to increase the storage space in my kitchen, I contacted Delvero kitchens, they came to my house and gave me excellent suggestions and then they made for me a very nice pantry I’m so happy with it and it defenetly solved my storage problem and on a reasonable price

Thank you so much Mirvet, we are so happy to hear from you, Best wishes from Delvero Kitchens...

Martin Peter in North York
Martin Peter in North York

Kitchen Renovation

it is absolutely beautiful and has very good finishing. I am happy with what I received and will definitely come back to make something else. Good job guys! Wel done

Thanks for your nice words! It was a pleasure for us to work for you. Best wishes from Delvero Kitchens...

More about Delvero Kitchens Ltd

The kitchen has been the heart of our homes; the place that we gathered at the end of endless chaos of the outside world. No matter from which culture we are coming from, which language we are speaking, how old we are, or what are our dreams… It used to ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?