Revolution Energy Heating And Air

Brent
Brent
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

No Show and Unprofessional

Matt came highly recommended from a professional source, unfortunately I am not able to tell you what his work is like. Started with not returning phone calls, then delaying to come and check out work that needed to be done. Originally gave me a time frame when he can do the work, said he would email me a quote, and guess what after 3 days no word from him. Got a hold of him, once again he said he would email me, then later that same day, texted to say he can't do it but he has someone who can which he will give my contact information to, been over a week and still no contact.... Matt might do quality work but his customer service and professionalism suck, so I would avoid the hassles.

Chrisj
Chrisj

AC installation

Matt and his team did an excellent job with scheduling and quality of work. They installed a new AC for my house in Thorold and were extremely knowledgeable and clean with their work. Thank you!

Thank you Chris. We appreciate the business and you were a pleasure to work for.

Garage heater

These guys were great to deal with nice clean and reliable work. I highly recommend them.

Hvac

Heat went down they where fast and great to fix it for are family we where happy with there service and will use them again

1 review , ON

New furnace

Fantastic service. Honest & reliable.
Team is professional and takes pride in their work.
Will do business again in the future

We appreciate that Derek! It was a pleasure doing work for you.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Forced Air HVAC System & Natural Gas Hot Water Tank installation

Matt & Eric are total professionals. Their workmanship is excellent!! Their team gets the job done in a timely manner. They are courteous and respectful. They installed a complete forced air HVAC system and natural gas hot water tank in our new home. They work with you to provide the best solution. If you want the job done right, call Revolution Energy. You won’t be disappointed.

Dave & Helen

Thank you very much Dave and Helen! You were both a pleasure to work for. We're very glad your happy with our work. Good customers make it easy! Thanks again.

Ken in Welland
Ken in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

New hotwater tank, furnace, AC and full duct work replacement

Mathew and his team were incredibly respectful and professional considering the limitations of Covid 19 and me having a pregnant wife in the house too. He worked around our difficult schedule at all times and on top of the full retro fit, he even worked with the weather to make sure we didn't go without AC during the hot days.

He pulled down all the 70 year old duct work(that was totally clogged with dust) and put up much neater, more efficient ductwork. The retro fit made my basement look modernized and much cleaner. And let's not forget that my gas bill dropped 40%. He added air returns where we needed them and moved around the heat runs. What a difference. And when the thermostat i bought didn't work properly, Mathew personally came the same day i called him and reprogramed the thermostat to make it work proper with my system. I can't say enough good things about revolution energy.

Thank you very much Ken we appreciate those kind words! You were a pleasure to work for! I'm very glad your pleased with our company and our work! Thanks again.

Nicole in
Nicole in
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Professional, reliable service

I had Revolution Energy come in and install a furnace during the Winter season. Our old furnace all of a sudden died on us. The Owners of Revolution Energy personally came out during unlike business hours and gave us a quote on a new system. They provided a through quote process that included explanation and pictures of exactly what we would be receiving. When it came time to do the job, which was promptly after the quote, the install team came in professionally to perform the install and left without a trace! We were so impressed with the overall service from start to finish. We highly recommend Revolution for any and all HVAC needs.

Thanks for the kind words Nicole! You were a pleasure to work for and we appreciate your business.

Mary Caprara from Niagara Falls
Mary Caprara from Niagara Falls
2 reviews Thorold, ON

Highly satisfied

I had to replace my heating system immediately and Matt and Erik were prompt and professional. They ordered the most efficient system for me and explained what they were going to do and completed the work with the utmost speed and accuracy. They left the furnace area clean and neat. They made sure everything was working properly before they left and checked the next day to make sure there were no problems. I would strongly recommend this company for any heating and air conditioning needs you may have. Great job and I am 110% satisfied.

Thank you very much Mary! We were glad to help you and we appreciate the business!

ronald in Thorold
ronald in Thorold

Furance installation

Eric and Matt, answered our call immediately and within the hour were at our home. February without heat is no fun, they offered us options. We decided to go with new furnace. Installed 24 hrs later, exactly as promised, for exactly as quoted. No mess in house, or outside. We can't thank them enough for their prompt, conscientious, honest work.
Definitely recommend them very highly.

Ron Erb
Vineland

Thank you Ron, we appreciate the business and we're very happy to help! Please call us again anytime!

More about Revolution Energy Heating And Air

At Revolution Energy, our priority is you, the customer!
We are a local company that is aware of the needs and requirements of the residents of Niagara and surrounding area's. We pride ourselves on bringing quality service and products to our customers at competitive prices. We offer high-quality products and expert installation. With our certified technicians, you can be certain that the comfort of your home or office is in good hands. Call us today and Join the Revolution!