Orangeville ON L9W

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Kan Do Electric Inc.

Smile up Dental Hygiene Clinic
Smile up Dental Hygiene Clinic

Pot lights and other electrical

Yobert did a variety of electrical work in my new dental office he had the work done on the same day. Fair pricing, clean job and also a kool guy. Highly recommend Kando electric.

It was a pleasure working with you and your business partner ! Looking forward to seeing the finish product! I wish you all the success!!!

dsi1
dsi1
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Backyard light problem and dead plugs

Great attitude, great work ethics, very knowledgeable, pleasant to deal with. Backyard light wasnt working and Yobert fixed it in no time. After that he found more issues in the house and fixed them as well. Exceeded my expectations, thanks Yobert.

Hi Denis,
I appreciate your kind words! I'm always looking out for my clients' best interest! Please feel free to contact me any time!

Stuart
Stuart
0 reviews Rockwood, ON

Living room lighting wiring installation

Everything about this service experience was top notch. We received our service quote in a timely manner and the eventual invoice aligned well. The work itself was performed in an efficient, professional, yet friendly manner. Great care was taken towards ensuring the results were as desired and the job site left in a tidy clean state.

Hi Stuart. Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you! I would be happy to work with you again in the near future!

mary d.
mary d.
2 reviews Caledon, ON

He installed an outlet for the stove.i was very impressed with his work.he was fast and very knowledgeable.i will definately call him again.

I was very impressed with his work.he was very knowledge.i will definately call him again

Hi Mary!
Thank you so much for your review. It was very nice working with you. Looking forward to working with you again!

Sandra
Sandra

Pot lights

Work is clean and constantly checks in to make sure the work was done to satisfaction

Thank you Sandra. It was nice meeting you & looking forward to working with you again!

ruffles_222
ruffles_222
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Electrical Plugs, Light Fixture Installs

Excellent, friendly and quick work. We are new home owners and appreciated the recommendations that we received in terms of improving our home. He was quick to work, tidy and very helpful. He was able to accommodate requests on the fly such as adding extra electrical plugs and removing fixtures. Will be repeat clients !

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to working with you again! Enjoy your new home!

S. B.
S. B.

Outdoor Light Fix

Even though I didn't get to meet Yobert in person, he was a great referral from another contractor since I needed to have an outdoor light reinstalled. Yobert was professional, on-time, and responsive to my needs even when there was an issue with my light, he was prompt in fixing it. I'm happy to have gone with Yobert & Kan Do Electric Inc

It was a pleasure working for you, and looking forward to many more projects with you

Rasit
Rasit
1 review Orangeville, ON

Main floor potlights

Yobert installed potlights throughout the main floor, in the living room and hallway.

He had completed the job in a timely manner and for a reasonable cost. After the job was done, he cleaned up well. He has a great knowledge when it comes to electrical work.

I'm a contractor myself and I know how challenging some projects could be. Yobert proved himself to be a great, reliable and trustworthy contractor. Whenever a homeowner needs electrical work done, Yobert is the one being referred by me.

I would not hesitate to recommend Kan do, to anyone in need of electrical work!

Thank you Rasit for this kind review. It's always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to many more projects together!

martin
martin

Outlet install interior and exterior

Promt service, professional. Fair price. Very happy, we would use them again. Upfront about cost.

Thank you Martin! It was a pleasure meeting you! Looking forward to hearing from you again !

Jack
Jack
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repair wiring connections

Yobert was very efficient and knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with
Pricing was very fair
We would definitely call on him again to do work for us

Hi Jack!
Thank you! We appreciate your review! It was such a pleasure meeting you. Most definitely looking forward to working with you again!

Kan Do Electric Inc.

More about Kan Do Electric Inc.

At Kan Do Electric we provide a safe & efficient work environment for clients & staff.
With over 10 years experience, we offer all ranges of electrical work for residential, commercial, & industrial spaces.
ECRA/ESA 7013067