Orangeville ON L9W
Kan Do Electric Inc.

Reviews for Kan Do Electric Inc.

S. B.
S. B.

Outdoor Light Fix

Even though I didn't get to meet Yobert in person, he was a great referral from another contractor since I needed to have an outdoor light reinstalled. Yobert was professional, on-time, and responsive to my needs even when there was an issue with my light, he was prompt in fixing it. I'm happy to have gone with Yobert & Kan Do Electric Inc

It was a pleasure working for you, and looking forward to many more projects with you

Rasit
Rasit
1 review Orangeville, ON

Main floor potlights

Yobert installed potlights throughout the main floor, in the living room and hallway.

He had completed the job in a timely manner and for a reasonable cost. After the job was done, he cleaned up well. He has a great knowledge when it comes to electrical work.

I'm a contractor myself and I know how challenging some projects could be. Yobert proved himself to be a great, reliable and trustworthy contractor. Whenever a homeowner needs electrical work done, Yobert is the one being referred by me.

I would not hesitate to recommend Kan do, to anyone in need of electrical work!

Thank you Rasit for this kind review. It's always a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to many more projects together!

martin
martin

Outlet install interior and exterior

Promt service, professional. Fair price. Very happy, we would use them again. Upfront about cost.

Thank you Martin! It was a pleasure meeting you! Looking forward to hearing from you again !

Jack
Jack
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repair wiring connections

Yobert was very efficient and knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with
Pricing was very fair
We would definitely call on him again to do work for us

Hi Jack!
Thank you! We appreciate your review! It was such a pleasure meeting you. Most definitely looking forward to working with you again!

Autoglassvaughan
Autoglassvaughan

Full house and commercial unit

This company is very quick and reasonable with pricing but most of all they deliver on what was promised in a timely manner

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Looking forward to future projects !

Joecercone
Joecercone

Factory Maintenance

Maintains all electrical components in our factory, exelent work can always rely on Kando has never let us down in 10 years.

Hi Joe! Thanks for being such a loyal customer, it's always a pleasure coming in to work with you!

Ritesh
Ritesh

Kitchen

Pot lights installation at kitchen and I family room, fixture of existing port lights in living room fixing of chandeliers

Hi Ritesh, we hope you are enjoying the new lighting ambience in your home! We hope to hear from you again!

tonytony.ts
tonytony.ts
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Outside pot lights and indoor electric outlets.

I needed to enhance the outdoor lights around my home. The knowledge and workmanship that Ub provided was what we were looking for. Great work, clean and efficient! Amazing work.

Thank you Tony ! It was our pleasure! We look forward to keeping in touch with you ! Enjoy your beautiful outdoor lighting!

asrdasilva
asrdasilva

Kitchen/Living room, upper level and exterior potlights

Amazing work! Percise, quick and clean. So happy with my interior and exterior pot lights.

Thank you Alex ! It was great working with you and your husband! We hope to work with you again!

Samkirio
Samkirio
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Entertainment system

Very professional and clean and does not complain about work needed to do and fair prices

Thank you Sam! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new entertainment system!
Kan Do Electric Inc.

More about Kan Do Electric Inc.

At Kan Do Electric we provide a safe & efficient work environment for clients & staff.
With over 10 years experience, we offer all ranges of electrical work for residential, commercial, & industrial spaces.
ECRA/ESA 7013067