R&G Renos

R&G Renos
Calgary
AB
T2J 6B4

Contacted them one day...they were here the next.Very efficient, friendly.Rotten boards were removed and replaced and, painted from upper story window.Cleaned up any and all mess they made.I will definitely keep them in mind for future work. Jan P

it was a pleasure to work with you Janet

nmcqueen
nmcqueen

Basement renovation

Redid the kitchen and basement due to a flood. Carpet and floor tile installation. Drywall up and mudding and taping done perfectly
They installed a front door and screen and fixed a back gate
Great work!

On time, great service!

Thank you for your business, we are glad that you are happy with the work.

Charie
Charie

Deck and Fence

I hired this company to demo and replace a rotting fence and deck that had become a hazard. They were very professional, keeping me in the loop at all times. The project was started promptly, and after a few delays due to weather it was completed relatively on time. I love my new outdoor space that they have created for me! They even made a few suggestions along the way that made the overall project better than I expected. I would recommend the to anyone looking to replace a deck or fence.

Thank you for the review, it was our pleasure working on your fence and deck.

jgreenway2016
jgreenway2016

Fence

The work is very professional , and the boys very good and punctual about their work , would highly recommend them to friends and family

Thank you both for the review, it was our pleasure doing work for you, we are happy that you guys enjoy the new fence.

More about R&G Renos